• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
How are we thinking Rune Factory 4 Archival Edition might go? I see Best Buy only has it for in-store pickup right now and Target and Gamestop don't even have it. Walmart seems low on stock. You all think it needs to be picked up sooner rather than later?

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Heads up for anyone who ordered Divinity OS 2 from LRG *or* wants to (possibly) buy it from Best Buy. The game's production status is now "In-Hand" so it should start shipping to homes and Best Buy stores (if they kept their order) soon.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Don't know how hard is to get Celewste now but there's an asian multi-language version releasing in April

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
0gVjmEJ.png

hope u got one

its already pretty tough to find a copy, i'm on the hunt

What? Then why then Lulua is widely available?
I don't know, I was able to find copies of Lulua even here in Peru but Ryza was nowhere seen.
It's too bad Amazon Canada doesn't ship worldwide like Amazon US does.

Started to freak out a little when I saw this. Called about 10 stores near me and nothing. Luckily I found it instock on Amazon UK For about 65 dollars including shipping after conversion and they ship to the states. So if you don't mind pal version(which I already have multiple Asia versions of games) you can get it there for retail price

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YZ9HHR6/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item

Last edited:

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Started to freak out a little when I saw this. Called about 10 stores near me and nothing. Luckily I found it instock on Amazon UK For about 65 dollars including shipping after conversion and they ship to the states. So if you don't mind pal version(which I already have multiple Asia versions of games) you can get it there for retail price

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YZ9HHR6/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item
Thanks for that. Shipping is more expensive to here, and I hate how PAL boxes have the title centered on their spine, but at least I can get it.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Does this "no reprint" statement also apply to Atelier Ryza PAL?

Because I also freaked out when I read this, checked stock everywhere in Hamburg (Germany) and found a copy at MediaMarkt for 39,99€, which I gladly picked up. I wasn't too interested in the Atelier series before but this one sounded more accessible and I really like Reisalin Strout so I wanted to try it someday. So if this also applies to PAL region, thank you for triggering me to secure a copy now!

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
didn't really want to make a thread about this, and figured this is as good a place as any to ask.

is the physical copy of doom out of print? wanted to grab it this week, but it seems like every store in my city doesn't have it.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
didn't really want to make a thread about this, and figured this is as good a place as any to ask.

is the physical copy of doom out of print? wanted to grab it this week, but it seems like every store in my city doesn't have it.

Just checked Amazon and BB and your right, they physical copies are sold out, but still sold by 3rd parties abit overpriced. I think you should pay that rather than wait till it goes up further. Seems Doom Eternal is taking the spotlight now.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked Amazon and BB and your right, they physical copies are sold out, but still sold by 3rd parties abit overpriced. I think you should pay that rather than wait till it goes up further. Seems Doom Eternal is taking the spotlight now.
yeah... im tempted. though i might just get it digitally for $30 while crossing my fingers for another printing at some point when doom eternal comes out.

already have it on PC so it isn't a priority or anything, but wanted to give the switch version a shot

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
yeah... im tempted. though i might just get it digitally for $30 while crossing my fingers for another printing at some point when doom eternal comes out.

already have it on PC so it isn't a priority or anything, but wanted to give the switch version a shot
It is also possible that new stock will arrive soon. I thought other games were out of print (in Europe) and a then, a few days/weeks later they were in stock again. I get the feeling that the pubs just don't order a high amount of games at once.

Also, a new print of Doom for Switch would make sense now, since Eternal is coming soon but a bit later on Switch.

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone know about a hat in time for switch? It was released by humble bundle(!!!) as a physical version. Did they release other games as a physical?

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
www.justforgames.com

Wallachia : Reign Of Dracula - JUST FOR GAMES

Players take on the role of a new protagonist named Elcin Floarea to take on Vlad Dracula and free Wallachia of it's tyrant ruler once and for all.

Wallachia : Reign Of Dracula
Will be getting a limited run in Europe of 3000 copies.
Migami games is a two person studio the programmer, Mig Perez is from France, so this might be the only physical release region.

Fun fact an AGGELOS and Finding Teddy 1 & 2 developer, from Storybird games, is Mig's brother (or so he says, I'm not sure if this is a translation thing or not). But they did some work on Wallacia.

No date on pre-order or puchase as of yet.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Are Switch games getting small print runs these days? I noticed three games I was intending on picking up "at some point" and that shouldn't be limited releases are sold out at Best Buy. Two Point Hospital, Metro Redux, and Mega Man Zero Collection, amongst possibly others.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Has Divinity 2 started shipping yet? I unfortunately missed the pre-order period so I wanna know when I can start looking at Best Buy.

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Also got my Divinity a few days ago. Definitely worth the wait.

Side Note:
It looks like we will have to import Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 if we want physical versions. Its a month away and I'm still not seeing pre-order pages on US stores or the UK store I checked. Said it before and I'll say it again: As popular as this series has been its BS that a multi-million dollar company can't be bothered to invest in proper releases for their Switch ports. At least they added multi-language options to carts this time...

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Was YIIK ever released? I downloaded it during the last sale and is pretty much The Room of videogames, that's enough for me to get a physical version.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Oh man I ordered Kentucky Route Zero thinking it would ship out soon given that it's already been released digitally. Just had a look, it states Q3 2020 on iam8bit's website. Damn, that's gonna be a long wait. I was really looking forward to playing the whole game finally

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Streets of Rage 4 up for pre-order on limitedRun Games

Last week for RealMyst
Mechstermination Force will be up for pre-order on SuperRaregames next week

EliVilla

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Hopefully best buy gets a release I just bought a bidet so I can't afford it right now. Clean booty takes priority.