• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
ok last one because european shitposting is my jam

Don't forget the Court of Justice of the European Union (the collective name for the EU's judicial institutions), the European Court of Justice (the supreme court of the former system), and the European Court of Human Rights (which has nothing to do with the EU at all).

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
Ey0J8iX.jpg

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

This man's Arthur and John impressions are spot on

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
for anyone who's wondering:

Steps 2, 3 and 4 are a three step process to "create a multiple of 9", and every multiple of 9 (up to 90) has a digit sum of 9.
(Actually, step 2 and 4 are; step 3 is just there to make it less obvious - and adding 3 to what is currently a multiple of 3 doesn't change that fact)

Basically, with your initial number being "9" you'd have:

1: 9
2: 9*3
3: (9*3)+3 ➡ which is the same as 10*3; similarly, when picking "3"; (3*3)+3 would be 4*3
4: 10*3*3 = 10*9 = 90
5: 9+0 = 9; the other possibilites are 18, 27, 36, ... and so on

#nofunallowed

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
I stubbed my toes on a marble table base and broke three toes and fractured the footbone on the day the lockdown was announced! I had to re-set two of the toes myself because we were in a house in the desert hundreds of miles from anywhere. This was my exact face!
Ho man. I'm deeply sorry, but I laughed super hard :D
Kudos on re-setting two toes on your own though. That must have hurt like hell.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ho man. I'm deeply sorry, but I laughed super hard :D
Kudos on re-setting two toes on your own though. That must have hurt like hell.

a friend we were staying with explained I had to set them immediately to avoid gangrene, prevent later arthritis and other complications. Much later a foot doctor told me none of that was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.