• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0au3LDK.jpg
giphy.gif

Menome

Oct 25, 2017

I did a search for "The Jenkins Incident" and I'm both disappointed that it wasn't something more outrageous, and highly amused that it generated a letter of such intense fury.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
The word wog isn't an racist insult in australia. Its' what us croatians, serbs, greeks, lebs, macedonia etc call ourselves. My dad always calls himself an old wog bastard.

In Australia you will see graffiti saying "wogs rule"

In many aussie shows, actors are proud to be a wogs. There's a movie called The Wog Boy which is very funny.

As for relos it short for relatives.

Oh goody. So it's another "cunt" situation where in some places of the world it's a massive no no, but not close to that in others. In this case though the term is brand new to me.

The Giant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh goody. So it's another "cunt" situation where in some places of the world it's a massive no no, but not close to that in others. In this case though the term is brand new to me.

Wog lost it's meaning in the 90's due to the rise of wog tv shows like Acropolis Now, Pizza. Theatre shows like Wogs Out Of Work and movies like The Wog Boy and now youtube channels like Superwog1 with stuff like Wogs vs Aussies.

i_am_ben

Oct 27, 2017
The word wog isn't an racist insult in australia. Its' what us croatians, serbs, greeks, lebs, macedonia etc call ourselves. My dad always calls himself an old wog bastard.

In Australia you will see graffiti saying "wogs rule"

In many aussie shows, actors are proud to be a wogs. There's a movie called The Wog Boy which is very funny.

As for relos it short for relatives.

Its extremely disappointing that the poster was banned for this, and that mods have failed to consider the distinct usage and history of the term in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.