• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
FfpzVIO.jpg

ham bone

Alt account
Banned
Apr 12, 2018

I was thinking there should be a Fallout cartoon show for kids. The problem is that people of course have to get shot and die. Maybe air it at 10pm like Rick and Morty?

I bring this up because my 10 year old nephew loves Fallout and he has never played any of the games. But he also believe the apocalypse is coming. I think one of his cousins told him the plot of Terminator and he thought it was real. He actually thinks we are in that timeline.

But he's totally fine with it. Instead of his dad flying to Germany to do equipment logistics for soldiers in Iraq he would fly somewhere to do logistics in the fight against super mutants, or giant crabs. He would still walk to school every day but now he has to avoid radioactive scorpions.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
It's "Jana".
That really depends from the angle...

I was thinking there should be a Fallout cartoon show for kids. The problem is that people of course have to get shot and die. Maybe air it at 10pm like Rick and Morty?

I bring this up because my 10 year old nephew loves Fallout and he has never played any of the games. But he also believe the apocalypse is coming. I think one of his cousins told him the plot of Terminator and he thought it was real. He actually thinks we are in that timeline.

But he's totally fine with it. Instead of his dad flying to Germany to do equipment logistics for soldiers in Iraq he would fly somewhere to do logistics in the fight against super mutants, or giant crabs. He would still walk to school every day but now he has to avoid radioactive scorpions.
Damn, I have FONV for years and haven't yet played it.

Your nephew sounds awesome. :3

That scene reminded me of that too. I don't know which one is older tho.

I cant get people to watch Gumball even though its easily the funniest cartoon out on tv.
I made my 2 yo niece to watch it. She's constantly asking "I want to watch Gumball", for my shitty sister-in-law's despair.

Hoorah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.