• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
so i was just watching Cocoon, and i saw that wilford brimley has like a literal neckbeard, how the fuck is this even physically possible

wilford.jpg

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
I actually can (and have) grown a stache like that... and my chest is completely smooth. Bodies are weird. D:

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Now remove the waddle and where would that hair be? The chest.

whats a waddle? the large tuft of hair on his neck is what is prominent in the pic at the top of the page

EDIT: oh a waddle is the fat under someone's chin, so you're saying thats really his chest, but its pushed outward to look like part of the neck? well then i've been tricked and/or bamboozled

EDIT: alright i concede, i get it now, that is pretty low hair isn't it

Last edited:

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Not a picture but I'm currently listening to The Beatles Abbey Road Experience (on Spotify) which seems to just be the album with a short piece of commentary from Giles Martin between some of the tracks and he uses the non-existant gap between Mean Mr. Mustard and Polythene Pam to talk about how the album often transitions directly from one song to another. Made me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.