• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
d9xwlltrlut31.jpg
This looks like one of those decisions by committee where available sports were chosen first and on the very last moment someone said "but make it grass so kids don't injure themselves" and nobody went back to check if bastketball on grass made any sense.

Lafazar

Oct 25, 2017
Bern, Switzerland
Protip: Pretty much all infrared footage of a fart in the air is faked. Especially at room temperature (which seems to be the case in this example). It's just not possible to capture such a minuscule temperature difference with such a low thermal mass as a small gas volume. All gases, be they air or methane or whatever, are pretty much as transparent for infrared light as they are for visible light (else you would not be able to see anything with a thermal camera).

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Protip: Pretty much all infrared footage of a fart in the air is faked. Especially at room temperature (which seems to be the case in this example). It's just not possible to capture such a minuscule temperature difference with such a low thermal mass as a small gas volume. All gases, be they air or methane or whatever, are pretty much as transparent for infrared light as they are for visible light (else you would not be able to see anything with a thermal camera).

I thinkthis is from a tv show

Oct 28, 2017

But it's funny!

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like one of those decisions by committee where available sports were chosen first and on the very last moment someone said "but make it grass so kids don't injure themselves" and nobody went back to check if bastketball on grass made any sense.

its Grassketball bro. Portugal's fastest growing sport. Nothing like the sound of cleats in the paint.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
its Grassketball bro. Portugal's fastest growing sport. Nothing like the sound of cleats in the paint.
As a Brazilian, I approve this joke.

Context: Brazil was a Portuguese colony, and as a small payback for being so mean to us, Brazilians started to make jokes stating that Portuguese poeple were not so bright.

Portuguese Era, pls don't be mad at me. I come from a Portuguese family. I'm just as dumb as you. :P

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
The big posts (for a volleyball net?) are an underrated feature of that set up. Big potential for doinks.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
This is the adult version of finding out Santa isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.