• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Pics that make you laugh |OT 2019| Best Friends Forever

Conal

Oct 26, 2017
The caption above the photo is very annoying. Someone thought "hey I could make this crazy sign into a joke!” I bet they’re an absolute nightmare to be around. I bet they think they’re the funniest person in the world.
I wouldn't go quite that far but the creator clearly doesn't understand the format. The only reason to write the first 2 lines of the song would be if the text in the image was unrelated but still fit in some humorous way. Here the sign is clear meant to evoke the song so it works on it's own.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't go quite that far but the creator clearly doesn't understand the format. The only reason to write the first 2 lines of the song would be if the text in the image was unrelated but still fit in some humorous way. Here the sign is clear meant to evoke the song so it works on it's own.
Welcome class of 2019, to memeversity.