• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually don't understand the woman yelling meme. Someone please explain that particular one

Way back in the day at the Old Place's Pics that make you laugh thread, there was a poster named Aguirre whose shtick was posting that "Best Friends Forever" pic with the pig and cow over and over and over again, typing like they were shy/stuttering l-like t-th-this all t-the t-t-time, and giving off major notice me, senpai vibes. There was also some ambiguity as to their gender that derailed the thread constantly and they were all too happy to play it up for attention, it basically made the thread unreadable.

They eventually caught a perma-ban for "character posting" or something like that.

I added their avatar in place of the cat. It's kind of a throwback in-joke.

Edit: My memory may be off, but I think the thread had a rule about mentioning them at one point because it was such a disruption. I'm not about to go back to the old place and start looking though, fuck that place.

Last edited:

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
15036516-10209778237305367-4726162378765989440-n.jpg

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Way back in the day at the Old Place's Pics that make you laugh thread, there was a poster named Aguirre whose shtick was posting that "Best Friends Forever" pic with the pig and cow over and over and over again, typing like they were shy/stuttering l-like t-th-this all t-the t-t-time, and giving off major notice me, senpai vibes. There was also some ambiguity as to their gender that derailed the thread constantly and they were all too happy to play it up for attention, it basically made the thread unreadable.

They eventually caught a perma-ban for "character posting" or something like that.

I added their avatar in place of the cat. It's kind of a throwback in-joke.

Edit: My memory may be off, but I think the thread had a rule about mentioning them at one point because it was such a disruption. I'm not about to go back to the old place and start looking though, fuck that place.
I applaud you

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, so cats can actually understand that the image on a phone is essentially a reflection?
I think I remember reading that they can pass the mirror test partly, but they have trouble recognizing that they're seeing themselves in the mirror. They can use it to see around corners for prey, etc, but might think that they see another cat instead of themselves. Some are smarter than others though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I didn't think of that. I will edit it.

It's not like a major plot point, but it is a bit of a surprise / twist in the first episode. It's not a HUGE spoiler, really, but it's definitely an "oh wow, I didn't see that coming" moment. I try not to embrace spoiler culture too much but I felt like I would have been annoyed to have that moment spoiled were it me. 🤷‍♂️

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
So my guess based on this page is that no one looks at pics behind spoiler tags, right ? -_-

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a weird question - why has that template of the lady yelling at the cat become so popular again so fast? I remember seeing it a long time and i honestly never even bothered to ask where it's from. What is it referencing? I'm guessing a tv show or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.