• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a weird question - why has that template of the lady yelling at the cat become so popular again so fast? I remember seeing it a long time and i honestly never even bothered to ask where it's from. What is it referencing? I'm guessing a tv show or something.
The two pics are unrelated. Both have been around for a few years. Earlier this year, someone just made a post on Twitter saying they looked really funny next to each other. That's it.

EDIT: the lady yelling is from some dumb show and the cat is just some tumblr cat named Smudge

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Star Wars spoiler from Disney+

5b63umjexjz31.jpg

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I don't think trying to spoiler protect the
baby Yoda
thing is working.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even get the big deal with spoilering it. It's so incredibly minor, I've not seen the show and don't give a shit I know about it.
That's your right. But it's set up as a legit surprise in the first episode, even giving the viewer confusing information to make it more impactful, and it's the hook that gets the story really going. So yeah.

Also, people outside US who don't want to go back to piracy have to wait until the end of March. Fuck Disney for that tbh

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
That's your right. But it's set up as a legit surprise in the first episode, even giving the viewer confusing information to make it more impactful, and it's the hook that gets the story really going. So yeah.

Also, people outside US who don't want to go back to piracy have to wait until the end of March. Fuck Disney for that tbh
Fair enough, point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.