• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
5ddd2fb29187e.jpg

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Who among us hasn't had a pizza knife party with florid language relatives?
Lol

Like i understand how hard that sort of situation would be to handle as a parent and the swearing doesn't bother me too much but the fact he called him fat at the end just makes me think there is a lot of at least verbal abuse going on in that house.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I love that culture where it's seen as acceptable to respond to minor grievances with violence. Toxic masculinity as its finest.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me this is fake

If you're unfamiliar with Stefan Molyneux:
1) Oh, you blessed soul
2) The likelihood that this is real is very high. Guy is a raging misogynist - I mean that literally, there's an infamous audio clip of him aggressively ranting about women "choosing assholes", vile stuff -, a revisionist, a white supremacist. Anything "-ist" you can think of on the right part of the political spectrum, he is. He's a nazi sympathizer, if not a neonazi himself.

Sep 12, 2018
screen-shot-2014-07-10-at-thu-jul-10-14-1.png

The funniest Molyneux thing was him pretending to be an "attractive young woman" under his video about Frozen but forgetting to change username.

Also presented without comment:

Dvw3XnGXgAEVG34.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
screen-shot-2014-07-10-at-thu-jul-10-14-1.png

The funniest Molyneux thing was him pretending to be an "attractive young woman" under his video about Frozen but forgetting to change username.

FUUUUU I didn't know about this HAHAHAHA

Should we have a separate "Pics that Make you Laugh - Stefan Molyneux edition" thread? It seems like he could provide enough material on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.