• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
"I saw your father kiss your cheek this morning and I couldn't help but think about how he ate my face last night" makes FAR less sense.
Uhm, i don't think this is (supposed to be) an #autocorrectfail, but rather a mom informing their kid "yo, your dad ate my ass yesterday and kissed you with the same mouth. You're a literal ass face."

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have that gif of a football match where a coach does a gesture perfectly timed with a spiderman banner coming out? I don't remember very well but perhaps there was another one where the spiderman banner came out from the butt of someone?

Waveset

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry if this has already been posted, embedded Twitter stuff has stopped loading for me.

Proceeds to embed Twitter...

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure she was calling her child an ass face, since they got kissed on the cheek with a mouth that had eaten ass lol.

Uhm, i don't think this is (supposed to be) an #autocorrectfail, but rather a mom informing their kid "yo, your dad ate my ass yesterday and kissed you with the same mouth. You're a literal ass face."

Screen-Shot-2016-02-28-at-7.42.58-PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.