• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
FJwzSuY_d.jpg

Turns out they're the same thing. And I have no freaking idea how to upload an image from mobile

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

LAWjQBG.png

I don't know I find his schtick more disturbing than funny, like wtf at his video thumbnails. There's a reason every science major in university has to undertake at least one lab safety course, and this bozo is blazing through all the red flags of what not to fucking do in a lab just for clicks. It's all fun and games until you electrocute yourself fatally

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
LAWjQBG.png

I don't know I find his schtick more disturbing than funny, like wtf at his video thumbnails. There's a reason every science major in university has to undertake at least one lab safety course, and this bozo is blazing through all the red flags of what not to fucking do in a lab just for clicks. It's all fun and games until you electrocute yourself fatally

He knows exactly was he is doing but maybe should warn people not to do it at home , someone trying to emulate him with no idea could get hurt

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
LAWjQBG.png

It's a bit. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I agree, it's making too light of health and safety precautions one should take. It's one thing to have a gag about this once in a while but his entire channel seems to be based around this shtick. Don't get me wrong, it can be pretty funny but he needs to better communicate the precautions he's taking (at least I hope he is) to make these accidents appear genuine without being actually dangerous.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LAWjQBG.png

I did not know that this guy did this on the regular up until reading the responses to my post

I'm just like

Wow

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Yeah, pound of feathers : pound of gold, etc but I'm lost at the Pokémon part. Like, what's the funny?

So Limmy's show is a Scottish comedy show. The new reveal of Pokémon Sword and Shield take place in the Galar region which is pretty heavily UK influenced. The internet has taken the female trainer and given her a boisterous Scottish personality due to the setting and her clothes. Additionally, the sword and bird on the scales in the first image both actually weigh 2kg in the pokédex entries.

Last edited:

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, pound of feathers : pound of gold, etc but I'm lost at the Pokémon part. Like, what's the funny?

I think the funny part is that gold isn't even measured in regular pounds because it's a precious metal, so the weight difference in Troy and Avoirdupois pounds means the feathers would actually weigh more, but maybe that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.