• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans
Ooof, I was introduced to the rabbithole that is bertstrips today, and its humor is appalling. There was only one acceptable pic and its humor is pretty eh:
WSgXQ7P_d.jpg
Bertstrips was amazing at first, but it eventually got alt-right'ed.

Now it's mostly a bunch of racists going "it's just a joke!"

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Germany is an exception when it comes to facing its ugly past
I realize, still don't understand why one would want to keep the name Mussolini. I can see it being too late now, but I would have thought back in the 50's they would have all rushed to change their names to wipe their hands clean...

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I realize, still don't understand why one would want to keep the name Mussolini. I can see it being too late now, but I would have thought back in the 50's they would have all rushed to change their names to wipe their hands clean...
Come to think of it, the first name "Adolphe" is still very unpopular in France. However the national equivalent, Philippe, is completely OK.

On the other hand, "Napoléon" is barely OK for a pet. Weird as fuck for a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.