• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent Uncle

Oct 25, 2017
Oslo
57555494_2293921237545161_2538576455076413440_n.jpg
This is probably funny if I knew what I assume is a Pokémon was called.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I thought it was Lapras in a Glass, but then I remembered Lapras is quite big, so I had to google what that little blue dragon is called.

It's a Dratini.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I love this.
Went through a similar thing recently with the two friends I podcast with. We chipped in to hire an artist friend of mine to make a new logo for the podcast and were trying to decide on colours for it. Two of us agreed on a purple one on a blue background that looked good and the third guy said he didn't like it but didn't really explain why. So we got this poor artist to make more and more versions of it (dw we paid her more for the wasted time) before we got back to the one we liked most still and asked him why he didn't like it and he said "the background and icon are the same colour" and we were just both like "YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING COLOUR BLIND THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

Anyway, no funny picture from me but I hope you all enjoyed this anecdote. *fades back into his lurking corner*

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I've had "you see the world from quite high" once, by an ex who reached my size by standing on a stool

tumblr_pqdmwhy8Jn1r539hzo1_500.jpg

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
I love this.
Went through a similar thing recently with the two friends I podcast with. We chipped in to hire an artist friend of mine to make a new logo for the podcast and were trying to decide on colours for it. Two of us agreed on a purple one on a blue background that looked good and the third guy said he didn't like it but didn't really explain why. So we got this poor artist to make more and more versions of it (dw we paid her more for the wasted time) before we got back to the one we liked most still and asked him why he didn't like it and he said "the background and icon are the same colour" and we were just both like "YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING COLOUR BLIND THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

Anyway, no funny picture from me but I hope you all enjoyed this anecdote. *fades back into his lurking corner*
I thought this was funny :3

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That was a revelation. I dunno of what exactly, but it was told through art and it was beautiful.

Screaming Chicken torture feels like some kind of sociopathic, landing your ass in an asylum sort of action, but it also feels wholesome and funny at the same time.
Maru is a treasure and I just love this cats reactions.
Loss while also being the contextual punchline, AND being funny? The universe is fucking with me at this point.

Yep, proper etiquette and manners dictates that we respect their shortness until they acknowledge it themselves. Otherwise it would be rude to assume that they cannot act alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.