• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
47JfaqJ.jpg
I'm having a giggle over here... Oh jeez.

I understood like 2 words of the conversation, but I think that adds to it. lol

Modern day Amerika

Last edited:

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Those were my Facebook group suggestions today ...
4wkMOy9.png

Y'all gotta be honest with me now:

Do i live in a society?!

I'd really really rather not :(

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually been shaved right down? I though it was some visual trick and blended into the background.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I think I remember reading that huskies have layers of fur (that stops snow from soaking through to their skin) that doesn't grow back the same if they're shaved like that. If the area you live in is too hot for that dog breed, you shouldn't get one.

Pretty much, shaving a northern breed with a double coat for anything other than medical reasons is pretty much animal cruelty. We had to get a spot on one of our Malamutes necks shaved to take care of an injury and even that small bit was rough growing back for about a year, she was not pleased.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I remember reading that huskies have layers of fur (that stops snow from soaking through to their skin) that doesn't grow back the same if they're shaved like that. If the area you live in is too hot for that dog breed, you shouldn't get one.

Huskies, Malamutes, Shepherds, etc have something like this. Some of them have double coats. If you shave them the hair comes back coarse and not as soft/smooth.

My poor pup (German Shepherd) had hip surgery so they had to shave his left leg/hip area. His fur doesn't look the same anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.