• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

53b1d523-724c-4cbe-9nqkxr.jpeg

Nov 4, 2017

Wow malaria such a funny subject.

In 2017, an estimated 266 000 children died of malaria before their fifth birthday,

Every 2 minutes, a child dies of malaria. And each year, more than 200 million new cases of the disease are reported

I hope all three of you actually get to face this disease someday, and try to laugh at this.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I hope all three of you actually get to face this disease someday, and try to laugh at this.

I was born in Cameroon and malaria almost killed when I was one year old.
I can't count the number of days that I spent in the hospital because of it nor the days that I missed school.
I remember the fever, throwing up my green soul, not being able to eat for days
I know malaria bruh

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
wkwfwGB.jpg

MADRID (Reuters) - A Colombian man was detained at Barcelona's international airport after half a kilo of cocaine was found hidden under an over-sized toupee, Spanish police said on Tuesday.

Arriving on a flight from Bogota, the man attracted police attention as he looked nervous and had a disproportionately large hairpiece under his hat. They found a package stuck to his head with about 30,000 euros ($34,000) of cocaine.

"There is no limit to the inventiveness of drug traffickers trying to mock controls," said the police statement.

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
I hope all of you actually get to swallow a jalapeno sky raisin someday, and try to laugh at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.