• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
LATEKVS.jpg

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Looove Marblelympics. It's really fun to get a bunch of friends together and cheer for random teams. Not sure if I'd consider it funny, but the more people that know about it, the better. Especially since he accidentally deleted his channel last year and had start over (videos were not lost).

Oct 26, 2017
I looked at their Youtube channel and they have all kind of videos like that. Including Sand Marble Rally events, and a full 2 hours Winter Olympics event! This is strangely fascinating...

I've seen these before, you can literally lose hours on the channel.

On the other hand, the annual demoscene event I go to had an Axe sponsorship a couple years back and they were handing out free Axe bodyspray and it didn't take very long at all for the whole place to start smelling of axes, and let me tell you it was not an improvement over the usual state of affairs.
I literally can't wear it, (it's called Lynx here) it brings me out in a bad rash.

Status
Not open for further replies.