• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
tumblr_pm8vkgm6Nd1r539hzo1_500.jpg

pnJFJBs.jpg

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA

Hah. I mean it's sad, but the tax changes were made widely available and summarized by various news sources. It was going to be bad for everyone who is not at least in the 24% bracket, or had the perfect confluence of lots of deductions along with real estate in the right value range. All of those lower middle class families are going to be in for a real shock once whatever crumbs they were left expire, and the wealthiest are the only ones left with a tax cut. So here's something political that made me laugh:

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
Wow..... yeah. They don't even know how stupid they are, do they? They post this stuff without any hesitation or doubt.
Also, voting for just your own wallet instead of a good society is also insanely fucking stupid (it's what most people do though).

I have lost life long friends in support of you, but it didn't matter until I did my taxes

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
While I enjoy that these idiots are actually suffering to a degree, this really just makes me more depressed in context.

They're okay with racism, kids being traumatized, warmongering, selling out to a hostile foreign government, they're okay with all of that....

but you mess with even a little of their money, that's when lines have been crossed for them.

The guy on the bottom right is rethinking his decision over $400. Just $400. A child died in Ice custody from lack of water. That child's life was worth less than $400 dollars in his eyes.

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Love to have the peace of mind of knowing that a huge fucking steel plate will slam down over me at a moment's notice.

Well, at least you'll have the comfort of knowing you'll probably make it if the building collapses.

Unless of course you have to actually stay in your nightmare coffin for as long as supplies last, floating in your own urine and feces.

Or you fracture all your delicious calcium and get severely concussed from falling several stories, because physics work the same way inside a metal sarcophagus as anywhere else.

Or you're trapped in a horrible upside down position because the devouring horror bed didn't conveniently land the right side up and there's no room inside to turn around.

Or you run out of oxygen, which you definitely will.

Or any of a million other horrible things that may, and definitely will, happen.

From toe to tip, this is an Idea Guy design.

Status
Not open for further replies.