• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
My biggest problem is that once it sucks you in, you're now wedged in with a mattress separating you from your life-giving supply stash. So you'll die of thirst/lack of first aid knowing that salvation is inches away.

Which is why I sleep with a knife.

E: Wooo! Top of page no context post!

Oct 28, 2017

DyvjE-yWkAAROLk.jpg

Dys9v7OV4AASQSr.jpg

Dys9v7PU0AApWxR.jpg

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Well, at least you'll have the comfort of knowing you'll probably make it if the building collapses.

Unless of course you have to actually stay in your nightmare coffin for as long as supplies last, floating in your own urine and feces.

Or you fracture all your delicious calcium and get severely concussed from falling several stories, because physics work the same way inside a metal sarcophagus as anywhere else.

Or you're trapped in a horrible upside down position because the devouring horror bed didn't conveniently land the right side up and there's no room inside to turn around.

Or you run out of oxygen, which you definitely will.

Or any of a million other horrible things that may, and definitely will, happen.

From toe to tip, this is an Idea Guy design.

Or you sleep with your limbs hanging out of the bed.

Or the earthquake happens while you're sitting on it.

And having sex on this bed should be interesting

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
I have this image on my desktop for easy access whenever I feel down. It always make me chuckle.

O8wt5JS.jpg

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally what is going on, or at least one would assume so. All those aliens have to be a byproduct of being high half the time.
Hell, even NatGeo and Discovey Channel are shit now, full of crappy reality shows and sensationalized shit.

Its definitely shocking how transparent everyone is becoming of their racism, at least it means people will be a lot more thoughtful of their votes. Hopefully.
HAHA! Yeah, they will...

Status
Not open for further replies.