• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Thank you. Been so long since I played the last of us didn't recognize it. Going to check out the streamer as well.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
53517211_10161368046010545_905667169453342720_n.jpg

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
*sigh* It's a Simpson's joke intertwined with the Scottish girl from Sword and Shield. Hint replace her with Willie.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for the scots.
As a scot, they're kinda the worst. Most of them are clearly made by people who've never met/heard a Scot before and are just trying to poorly imitate scottish twitter. The rest are just straight up stealing jokes from Scottish twitter.

I love the idea, but the execution is the worst.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
As a scot, they're kinda the worst. Most of them are clearly made by people who've never met/heard a Scot before and are just trying to poorly imitate scottish twitter. The rest are just straight up stealing jokes from Scottish twitter.

perfidious anglos

Still, it would probably be a 10 times worse if the new Pokemon was set in Australia.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I feel bad for the scots.
As a Canadian on the internet, I feel their pain.

But I'll still keep laughing at the Scot jokes.

Not so much stealing as putting a new spin on them. That's kinda how memes work. One single joke gets a ton of mileage because it gets used in 1000 different situations.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017

Nae fun allood

Protome

Oct 27, 2017

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017

yeah why aren't jokes about the english ? It's always scots, irish, canadians and aussies, the english bullied everyone on the fucking map and all they get is "lol they speak like the queen" and stuff about their shitty food.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
yeah why aren't jokes about the english ? It's always scots, irish, canadians and aussies, the english bullied everyone on the fucking map and all they get is "lol they speak like the queen" and stuff about their shitty food.
It's because that's literally the only thing wrong with the English, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.