• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
AfIMGoU.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
That is nightmare fuel right there. Once it got to the animals I noped out.

AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I accidentally restarted it and the trees turn into millipedes.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ya know, if you take this video, slow down the playback to 25%, mellow out the original audio, add some mellow progressive house as the main track, then take some DMT, and you could have a real life altering experience. Like really permanently break your brain. Could be a great trip though, a real white knuckle experience.
giphy.gif

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I don't get it. (I know that it's a quote from Pulp Fiction)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guess_Who?

Each player starts the game with a board that includes cartoon images of 24 people and their first names with all the images standing up. Each player selects a card of their choice from a separate pile of cards containing the same 24 images. The object of the game is to be the first to determine which card one's opponent has selected. Players alternate asking various yes or no questions to eliminate candidates, such as "Does your person wear glasses?" The player will then eliminate candidates (based on the opponent's response) by flipping those images down until all but one is left. Well-crafted questions allow players to eliminate one or more possible cards. Questions might include:
  • "Does your person wear a hat?"
  • "Does your person wear glasses?"
  • "Does your person have a big nose?"

Status
Not open for further replies.