• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
vV8tcrk.png

First time I ever laid eyes on an American (as opposed to counterintuitively cute and adorable Australia version) I was walking to my first ever apartment in America and I knew instinctively that it was the worst animal ever. All the utility and friendliness of a snake with the charm and beauty of a dead, swollen rat, corpulent and ready to burst and unleash a carcass full of botflies.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
First time I ever laid eyes on an American (as opposed to counterintuitively cute and adorable Australia version) I was walking to my first ever apartment in America and I knew instinctively that it was the worst animal ever. All the utility and friendliness of a snake with the charm and beauty of a dead, swollen rat, corpulent and ready to burst and unleash a carcass full of botflies.
for-sale-2006-toyota-matrix-obviousplant-runs-great-low-mileage-32075442.png

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys... Do you have any good sources of funny stuff like what's in this thread? I love it here but there's not enough to entertain me every day lol.

I used to go to 9Gag and look... I'm not trying to pretend that that site was ever "great" but man is it just a fucking den of alt-right assholes nowadays to the point where I just can't anymore...

So any suggestions?

Thanks

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
First time I ever laid eyes on an American I was walking to my first ever apartment in America and I knew that it was the worst animal ever. All the utility and friendliness of a snake with the charm and beauty of a dead, swollen rat, corpulent and ready to burst and unleash a carcass full of botflies.

Steady on! The yanks aren't THAT bad!

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Hey guys... Do you have any good sources of funny stuff like what's in this thread? I love it here but there's not enough to entertain me every day lol.

I used to go to 9Gag and look... I'm not trying to pretend that that site was ever "great" but man is it just a fucking den of alt-right assholes nowadays to the point where I just can't anymore...

So any suggestions?

Thanks

If you can palette memes in video format, Cowbelly TV uploads like 20-30 minutes worth of meme content daily. It's ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-j3S3cIXZSzzCkJhJW9_eg

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
you watch your mouth, opossums are adorable

i14dg5ylj9m11.jpg

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017

So any suggestions?

Thanks

https://kuvaton.com/

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those Nathan Pyle comics are really starting to get annoying.

It's like listening to Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory -- well, actually, pretty much just watching the Big Bang Theory.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Those Nathan Pyle comics are really starting to get annoying.

It's like listening to Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory -- well, actually, pretty much just watching the Big Bang Theory.
Yeah, I keep seeing them pop on Reddit and they annoy the shit out of me. Its smug aura attempts to mock the human race with inane observations.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
As a scot, they're kinda the worst. Most of them are clearly made by people who've never met/heard a Scot before and are just trying to poorly imitate scottish twitter. The rest are just straight up stealing jokes from Scottish twitter.

I love the idea, but the execution is the worst.
Yeah, these are terrible. They might be good if you've never actually spoken to a Scot and think that these are authentic in some way, rather than some dickhead's impression of how Scottish people talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.