• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
puXvmkr.jpg

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone can upload stock photos. The lady bitching is barking up the wrong tree. She needs to find the stock photographers Getty images page and harass him there.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like this guy either but the USPS is crap. Terrible tracking, customer service etc and they lose billions every year. They are only around because we subsidize them.
USPS is self sustaining, and though they aren't 100% on everything, I've personally had way more issues with private delivery services than with USPS. They do get indirect subsidies, but they cover things even at a loss. A private company would never touch a lossy segment with a mile long pole. A big reason they are losing money lately is because republicans legislated that into them. "Big government can't do anything right" is a self fulfilling prophecy if the people adamantly selling that lie are the ones in charge of government.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like this guy either but the USPS is crap. Terrible tracking, customer service etc and they lose billions every year. They are only around because we subsidize them.
only reason they are losing money right now is because republicans made them fund benefits for the next 75 years or something crazy like that. republicans have been trying to kill it for a long time now. also they work just fine for me so i can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.