• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

quick and dirty.

GWGn8Uc.jpg

OP
OP
sabrina

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I don't get what's so scary about the sorority vid. It's a little cramped in trying to frame all the excited women there, but the execution is otherwise solid.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know those horror movies and games that will have like walls made of human flesh or souls, groaning or shouting in torment, that grab at the protagonist?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The sorority chant in the sorority house front door is nothing new. Back when I lived on sorority road at UT in 2010 I remember seeing entire sororities doing their door chant. It was loud as hell. Figured it was just one of those weird recruitment traditions most sororities had. Rush week was whack

083.jpg

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Compare against the actual official account.

Is that a fitted hat with the lip all the way up like a duck drowning. The booty shorts. Armbands my guy, armbands. A single glove and a fucking Kings cape. What type of fucking can-opener goatee is that? A painted on shirt? Purple hair that doesn't match facial hair. Leggings

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Is that a fitted hat with the lip all the way up like a duck drowning. The booty shorts. Armbands my guy, armbands. A single glove and a fucking Kings cape. What type of fucking can-opener goatee is that? A painted on shirt? Purple hair that doesn't match facial hair. Leggings

I think the lip is all the way up like that to make the design on it look like a crown.

Also, it gets worse: The Galar region Pokemon league has embraced a professional sports aesthetic with stadiums and all, so naturally there are also sponsors. This dumbass has all his sponsor logos on the back of his royal cape, and it looks exactly as stupid and horrible as you are right now imagining.

Status
Not open for further replies.