• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
cfa94c4aa30ab925f900589b1b7cdeac.jpg
Big round Slipspace portal/iris open at one end - arrowed triangle shown pushing forward through self-made slipspace tunnel creating a roundish bow-wake -slipsace tunnel trailing behind nose of "ship" all the way back to portal. Radiation streaming out of ship through tunnel into euclidean space. It felt like one of those Wheel of Fortune swear creations happening live. Ironically we had borrowed the HR kiss and cry room to do the proposal so I suggested that I just stay in here after the meeting and wait for my punishment to show up.

Changing the tunnel to a twisting spiraling thing helped a lot but it was already too late. Patrick Stewart had already seen everything. He'd seen all of it.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Chernobyl memes over GOT memes is the biggest upset in internet history

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Chernobyl of all things getting such strong meme game?

dont get me wrong, its fantastic, but why?

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
also, no spoiler issue here.

The whole 3.6 roentgen/no graphite on the floor comrade thing could fit in a cartoon if the whole subject wasn't this tragic, but it's history now.

Oct 26, 2017
Are britons notorious for not using sunscreen?

Another parent at my kid's school showed up a lovely shade of maroon after working in his garden back in March. In South Wales. People here are not only useless at using sunscreen, they seem to think the Sun itself is something they can challenge and will actively dare it to burn them.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Another parent at my kid's school showed up a lovely shade of maroon after working in his garden back in March. In South Wales. People here are not only useless at using sunscreen, they seem to think the Sun itself is something they can challenge and will actively dare it to burn them.

Then they go abroad and challange the increased UV environments in the name of "getting a bit of colour" and end up a blistered mess who's holiday is ruined.

Not just Brits though...
n5GeziY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.