• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
z0S0PiH.jpg

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
So, if we're not aiming for a hat-trick of |OT| Best Friends Forever for 2020, it's going to be Terminator Can't Read Captcha, right?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
lmao, all this needs is the Dark Souls You Died text at the end.
I'm all for more silly skateboarding accidents
tenor.gif

Wow skateboarding accidents such a funny subject.

In 2017, an estimated 266 000 children died of skateboarding accidents before their fifth birthday,
Every 2 minutes, a child dies of skateboarding accidents. And each year, more than 200 million new cases of skateboarding accidents are reported
I hope all three of you actually get to face skateboarding accidents someday, and try to laugh at this.

So, if we're not aiming for a hat-trick of |OT| Best Friends Forever for 2020, it's going to be Terminator Can't Read Captcha, right?
There's an Era meme I prefer, but it never really caught on. ☹

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I hope all three of you actually get to face skateboarding accidents someday, and try to laugh at this.
LMAO, I'm not sure if that's the reason, but I was the patient zero of this meme. That guy (don't remember exactly who) was really pissed with something I've posted in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.