• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacecowboy

Oct 27, 2017
mktdr0rvlsa41.gif

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
"He claims to have kept a jar of semen on his radiator, "boiling" the Rainbow Dash toy inside the jar"

thanks to this thread i have learnt something completely new today. Cum jar.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Gaming side learned all of this threads bad habits.

eL5myaq.png

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
Only Pete. That's his privilege <3

[EDIT] The pic above, however, is mean and ableist as fuck.
I know we're on a board that is largely left-wing, but comparing people to rats has sinister undertones - I mean, really sinister. If we could at least keep that out of this thread, I'd like it, please.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
The rat thing with Pete is like the snake thing with Warren. People with advanced cases of irony poisoning who spend their time in insular leftist communities become completely unable to see how that looks to someone not in those insular communities.

Anyway...

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
The rat thing with Pete is like the snake thing with Warren. People with advanced cases of irony poisoning who spend their time in insular leftist communities become completely unable to see how that looks to someone not in those insular communities.

Anyway...

Oh that's a gold mine.
lp_threadssight1_--__wajis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.