• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
i love these so much
I just spent the last 5 minutes crying with laughter - thank you.
I get these from r/dontdeadpeopleinside

38x7ucd6onm11.jpg

n07yldye2rq21.jpg

pgd9fmhoqhs31.jpg

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Some context for the last one, people of Wuhan are stuck in their appartment because of the coronavirus outbreak, and currently getting very bored as hell, so they're doing TikTok dancing challenges in front of their windows with their neighbours accross the street, and I find that pretty cool!

Oct 26, 2017
K i legit can't figure out what this is trying to say.

'If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today.'

Basically it's saying if you're in a relationship with them then decide whether you're going to stay with them forever or leave them immediately. No changing your mind later if one of you decides you want something else or you get bored of each other or if they cheat on you, the tattoo hath spoken.

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
'If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today.'

Basically it's saying if you're in a relationship with them then decide whether you're going to stay with them forever or leave them immediately. No changing your mind later if one of you decides you want something else or you get bored of each other or if they cheat on you, the tattoo hath spoken.

How many shit relationships has this person had that they thought this was a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.