• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Hah. My favorite from Hawk:

Pi3IRPz.png
kHuTVilDbEZuxFwGMxQFLqlHzk2NhFQqjPhlJ5Cy0kg.png

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Youtube recommended this to me and I was just gonna listen to it for nostalgia's sake. I should have known from the thumbnail something funky was going on.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Now I'm just curious what dog nipples look like if so many are coming to vets thinking they're ticks or other bugs.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
Yes It happens often... I get people telling me there is some mass(es) or ticks on my dog's belly and they are just normal nipples... Sometime they did try to rip them off. Same with them saying but he's a boy...
I couldn't be a Vet, some people are too dumb to own a pet and I would't have the patience to not tell them off for being idiots. So I went into IT where the idiots just break machines not harm other creatures.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
There is a high percentage of people who freak out and bring their cat in because "they are having trouble breathing" and it's just the cat purring. People are idiots.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't be a Vet, some people are too dumb to own a pet and I would't have the patience to not tell them off for being idiots. So I went into IT where the idiots just break machines not harm other creatures.
The biggest issue vets seem to have here (and in other countries with socialized health care) is that they're not used to health care costing actual money - since pets are, you know, not health insured.

A friend of mine had finished their university studies of veterinary medicine and after 2 years as a vet she enrolled at med-school because she didn't wanna deal with whiny, disrespectful pet owners anymore.

Meanwhile, my two cats needed dental surgery (i.e. the extraction of several teeth) due to some weird incurable tooth decay disease thing and i was like YEAH WHATEVER PLEASE TAKE ALL MY MONEY; SAVE MY BABIES!!! (it ended up being like €400 per cat... )

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
I think it's more that it's just random as hell. Why does the jar of preserves have a gun? How did it load it? What does it need money for?

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I'm so torn on this. I love it but I'm not 100% convinced it's real. It should be fake but there's an awkwardness to the call that gives me pause...
Back in the day when deep frozen pizza was still a new thing a cousin of mine went into the kitchen and was curious about the bad smell.
Turns out my aunt did not realize she had to remove the plastic wrap before popping it into the oven... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The swordsman can't solve the captcha because he's the terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.