• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire

This has now overwritten the original in my mind. Bring on the birthday parties!
vai5v0w1jxl41.jpg

Ok last one.

Gah one more.

old.reddit.com

[deleted by user]

Animals doing Tippy Taps.

Last edited:

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Reminds me of the time I saw a guy try to mansplain to an astrophysicist something. When she corrected him he was like "what are you a scientist?" so she replied with a photo of her working at Nasa with he degree in the background. The dude straight up left Twitter never to be seen again lol.

If only all anti-intellectuals did that. Just left their lives and traveled to greenland so they can all live together without their vaccines and with their flat earth, create problems for themselves, and leave everybody else alone.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If only all anti-intellectuals did that. Just left their lives and traveled to greenland so they can all live together without their vaccines and with their flat earth, create problems for themselves, and leave everybody else alone.

I have investments in Greenland, so not there please.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I personally have no issues with gallows humour / black comedy about the issue.

But i can see how people who are very anxious about what's going on would love this thread to be a place where they aren't constantly reminded of the COVID crisis - as opposed to the ... pretty much any other kind of media you can consume.

Maybe just spoiler tag them? Dunno.

They're gonna put Austria on Lockdown this weekend, most likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.