• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I dont know the genre of video game this is but they are usually oozing with atmosphere and you never can tell what the hell is gonna happen next.

The prime video in question:

That just looks like a video game or something and it is really creepy. Almost like a point and click game where you have choices and each one has a different outcome. It's trippy af tho.

Another game that seems to have the same deal is a game called NIGHT SHIFT where you are the clerk of a gas station and freaky shit happens.

So yea. Any recommendations for something similar in theme? Hopefully I explained it right. I want to be creeped out.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Jazzpunk probably comes close enough to count.

Rybread Celsius's text adventures are, frankly, bizarre... bizarre enough to get retrospectives years later.

At some point I want to do a writeup/Let's Play on early British edutainment, because some is truly, truly bizarre, and it doesn't deserve to be lost to history.

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
These are not point and click games. You may wanna clarify that because people who could give out recommendations might just pass on the thread upon seeing the title.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
I remember watching that before and thought it was a strange, obscure 90's game that I never know. It's actually just an animation, also like other of his similar video; 'Ultimate Fuel'

The whole artstyle in the video kinda reminds me of Time Slaughter game, an obscure DOS PC fighting game in 90's by Bloodlust Software. I don't know if there's any point & click game that has same style like that.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
While not 100% point and click, I heartily recommend checking out Afterparty. Not a massively long game but great VA, storytelling and humor. Also, it damn twisted.