• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
90% of the cases yes, likely someone with a friend at a selling point get em to early give him a copy and they release it

That being said, article overblow piracy on the system
Wouldn't say that. Having every major release available before release is pretty damn bad. Whether it's mostly on Nvidia, but that doesn't mean that consumers shouldn't know about it.

Vena

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't say that. Having every major release available before release is pretty damn bad. Whether it's mostly on Nvidia, but that doesn't mean that consumers shouldn't know about it.

Why would they care? Do we make a thread for every PC release cracked at launch? This isn't "before" release because the game is indeed being sold at this very moment hence the dump. Early copies happen.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
Why would they care? Do we make a thread for every PC release cracked at launch? This isn't "before" release because the game is indeed being sold at this very moment hence the dump. Early copies happen.
Well if every pc release was cracked before launch we probably would. We certainly have one every time denuvo is hacked. New news new thread. Why would consuleMers care? There's a lot of reasons. I care because I wanna make sure my switch and purchases are secure and make sure I'm not playing online against hacked consoles.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When people break street date in shops on compromised hardware, it s normal to see software in the wild, hacked or not.
i wonder If it came from the 40000 euros early leak sold in auction. If so, theguy is quite the sharer.

Vena

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When people break street date in shops on compromised hardware, it s normal to see software in the wild, hacked or not.
i wonder If it came from the 40000 euros early leak sold in auction. If so, theguy is quite the sharer.

Nah games been at retail since start of the week.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I would say you sound worse with the immediate Nintendo defense force. Multi million dollar corporations don't need you for damage control.
sorry but I cant help to pity anyone pulling the victim blaming card. specially when this type of cases prove that nintendo is on the right (both on the SD card and being more off an ass to hand out review copies)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thats the case for pretty much every physical release...thats how it is with street dates.
I dont remember us having piracy related threads for every PC/PS4 title that shows up on torrent and co. 1-2 day before launch.

Its a non-story. The same will happen for every big Switch release.