• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
One of my favorite kickstarter projects has shelved their 3DS port in favor of the Switch!

"YES, that's right! We are happy to announce that Pixel Noir will be out on Nintendo Switch! Any backers who would like to switch to Switch () should contact us via private message through our Kickstarter or email (support at swdtechgames dot com), and we'll update your preference for you!

This will effectively end up replacing the 3DS port since it's newer and significantly more flexible. Prior to launch, we'll be reaching out to those remaining on 3DS to ensure you get to play Pixel Noir on one of the platforms offered!"

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I've started a Switch game wishlist and even with the stuff I could remember off the top and with stuff just announced this week it's far too long already.