• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Great news!

Maybe a pivot based off the failed Kickstarter for Mobile Phone PJ Monster? The reveal for that was expected to be the reveal we now see here.

PS! Is that an ingame screengrab (2D -> 3D) or just promo?

edit: Having seen that trailer... this is no pivot.

Last edited:

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome. Now we can only hope for a sequel to PixelJunk Eden, the best of the series.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This is quite a surprise. I only spent a few hours with the original, but liked what I played. I might check this out.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Where's the Xbox version?

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
May 25th. That's right around the corner. I'm really liking these shorter periods between announcement and release.

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
Cool, I have enjoyed quite a few games from them on the PS3.
I don't have an XBO, but wonder why they would skip it. Just looking at their output, they never released a single game on MS' consoles.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I hope it's like the original and not the awful mobile version s. PJM is one of my all time favorite games, I own it on PS3, Vita, psp, I even bought the Wii u version.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Cool, I have enjoyed quite a few games from them on the PS3.
I don't have an XBO, but wonder why they would skip it. Just looking at their output, they never released a single game on MS' consoles.
Spike Chunsoft caters to a pretty niche Japanese market. Might not see the worth in investing the resources for their home territory would be my guess.

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Biggest news of the year!

PixelJunk Monsters was my favorite downloadable game last gen, alongside Braid and Journey.

I am so happy that they're finally doing a sequel. Will buy this both on PS4 and Switch.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Brilliant news. Can't wait to see it in action and not long to wait. Same day as Detroit however.

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I hope they don't feel obligated to change the look of the game. I'm not really digging the style on that banner tbh.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit! Loved the original! Especially Co op.

My brain says switch but my heart says PS4 since it would feel weird not playing it on ps. Idk. Either way I'm stoked!

Easily my most anticipated May release

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
What becomes of the first game?

For console, the definitive edition is on Vita (has slightly more content over PS3), would be a shame not to bring that over too.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
OMG.

This is an instant Switch purchase!!!!

GonzoFro

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome!!!!!
The game my wife and I enjoyed most.
And this one's releases on our anniversary. Can't ask for more

Status
Not open for further replies.