• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
This feels very lazy

Available for a limited time, the new pizza features a ring of melted cheese lining the very edge of a pan pizza crust. Additionally, the pizza also includes a toasted parmesan crust and comes sprinkled with parmesan oregano.

Expect it to cost about $14.99 (may vary) for a large 1-topping stuffed crust pan pizza.

https://www.brandeating.com/2018/04/pizza-hut-releases-new-stuffed-crust-pan-pizza.html

Pizza-Hut-Double-Cheesy-Crust-Pizza.png

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get it. The complaint for me about normal stuffed crust is that the pizza part is flimsy and small. This should help a bit.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Just picked up one of these pizzas. They loaded this thing with oregano.

It doesn't have the same crispiness of a pan pizza. The cheese is kind of awkwardly south of the crust region and just kind of spews out into your mouth when you finish the slice. Better than their regular stuffed crust, but still feels somewhere in between.

Oct 28, 2017

It doesn't have the same crispiness of a pan pizza. The cheese is kind of awkwardly south of the crust region and just kind of spews out into your mouth when you finish the slice. Better than their regular stuffed crust, but still feels somewhere in between.

Your pictures look absolutely nothing like that promo pic

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017

Eeeewww....their crust is abysmal when it comes to leftovers and that looks a hot mess.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017

Is that cheddar by the crust?

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
pizza hut pizza is like the only food (besides taco bell) that destroys my stomach

they ain't doing god's work in those kitchens

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Pizza Hut, somehow, consistently manages to churn out a worse product than all other pizza chains. Little Caesar's has them beat on price, Domino's has them beat on technology and product management, and Papa John's has them beat on.... garlic sauce.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
Pizza Hut, somehow, consistently manages to churn out a worse product than all other pizza chains. Little Caesar's has them beat on price, Domino's has them beat on technology and product management, and Papa John's has them beat on.... garlic sauce.
Roflmfao! Garlic sauce, yep that is definitely all poo poo John's has on them. Idk how people eat that shit.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i dunno why but dominos doesnt wreck my insides whereas pizza butt consistently does

then again i do demonstrably eat too much pizza

maybe im just used to the local flora of my dominos

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Roflmfao! Garlic sauce, yep that is definitely all poo poo John's has on them. Idk how people eat that shit.
Pizza hut sells a similar garlic sauce product so the one thing I missed about papa John's, having not had them since the owner was outted as a piece of shit, has been replaced.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
Pizza hut sells a similar garlic sauce product so the one thing I missed about papa John's, having not had them since the owner was ousted as a piece of shit, has been replaced.
The one pizza hut has is more creamy;whereas, papa johns is more liquidy. I haven't had papa John's since college(that's what the dorms supplied) but their garlic sauce was top tier. I can't even eat the whole pizza hut garlic sauce.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Pizza hut feels like the lower tier pizza. If I'm forgoing much better local places, dominos, little caesars, etc for hut something has gone wrong.

Papa John's isn't even on the board. It's that garbo.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017

That's a nice lasagna

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I'm still annoyed that they got rid of the drizzle gimmick (specifically honey sriracha) along with the new toppings and flavored crust they only introduced a few years ago. Basically everything from my custom pizza.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I get Pizza Hut on occasion so I might try this. But you can get 2 large 2 topping pizzas for about the same price.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks good, but Pizza Hut is expensive as fuck. They also charge a fucking service fee in California. Fuck them.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get it. The complaint for me about normal stuffed crust is that the pizza part is flimsy and small. This should help a bit.
Yes, this! The Pizza Hut by my house makes incredible Deep Dish pizza though, the last several times my gf and I have gotten it it's been crispy flaky grease sponge heaven. Their Stuffed Crust is dog shit because it's on their normal floppy pizza. PH is good for either DD or Thin & Crispy but their normal pie just... sucks.

Fuuuuuck that's a deal breaker.

Ugh I literally just started trying to diet and exercise more this Monday and of course they drop this. I'm still curious but your impressions sound disappointing ):

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017
Still trying to figure out the "parmesan and oregano" topping. When I worked at Pizza Hut, we put that on everything. It was called fairy dust.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Yummy. I'm always torn between stuffed crust, which only came in thin (boo), and pan. I will buy a lot of this while it's available so they'll make it permanent.