• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Pretty chill one for me. Gonna finish Jedi Fallen Order, catch 21 Bridges at the cinema and have some beers with my pals. You lot?

Deleted member 20202

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cymru
Die of manflu until Sunday. then I have to work supporting a warranty fix deployment for one of our systems.

Though I do plan on playing some more Darksiders 3 and will start reading either my Lucifer Omni or Absolute Swamp thing.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
A restaurant that used to be further away and kind of a pain to get to just relocated much closer to our house with much better parking. We're going to check it out this weekend and are very excited.

It always helps to have food to look forward to, I find.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Finally gonna watch The Last Jedi with a friend tonight and probably binge some other movies. Other than that, I'm pretty wide open for the first time in a while. Might go see my folks ahead of the holiday next week.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Going to try this restaurant out in Japantown then watch 21 bridges tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to clean and detail my car as well as my sister's. Then I'll head down to Monterey and spend the night there with my gf.
sunday will be just more Monterey and Big Sur stuff.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Got three (law) exams to study for. All of them are next week. Pray for me Era.

lasthope106

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa USA
Take the fiance shopping. Want to play some VR games, so I'll set up my PSVR. Also want a way to connect my laptop to my tv so that I can play HL2 on it.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Saturday morning/afternoon: going to MoPoP for the Minecraft Exhibit. Should be a blast.

Saturday Evening: Trip to the North Pole for fun and Santa!

Saturday Late Night: Stellaris, god mode

Sunday: Swim Lessons, Taco time, Dutch Brothers and Farmers Market

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Death Stranding

I'll also be going to a turkey frying tonight (yeah, it's early, but it's for a couple friends' cooking YouTube channel). The rest of the weekend will be preparing for the family coming over for Thanksgiving. First time we've hosted it, so not sure how it's gonna go.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Going to be hanging out and playing games tonight, doing an early Thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family, and Sunday I have no clue.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING!! I haven't seen her in over a year! I. Am. HYPE! I just want to put on a million movies and throw my legs a across her lap and veg for hours and hours.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I'm working Sunday so that I can have Thurs - Sun off next week. The house is clean, laundry is done, and it is too wet outside to rake leaves, so I guess I'll play video games, a board game or two, and generally lazy about for my entire Saturday!

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. drink heavily
2. watch cricket
3. Explain condescendingly to people online why they are wrong about the Cybertruck
4. probably some stuff with the kids

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
Probably just play some games with the kids and later with the wife. Trying to get her into Street Fighter 5 again.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Going down to Massachusetts to get some legal weed from NETA shortly.

I've been once and it was great.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Real low key for me. Heading to my parents house for a nice dinner and watch the hockey game with my pops, and then tomorrow morning I have to pick up my girlfriend from the airport. We don't have plans the rest of the weekend, so I'm hoping to get some gaming in and maybe catch a movie or two.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Dinner tonight with co-workers I dont really even like, only going because the person who invited me is awesome and held me down during a stressful situation.

Tomorrow I'm going to work for some OT and sunday I'm getting high all day and playing pokemon.

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
My main plans right now are clean the apartment and try to beat Devil May Cry 5 before flying down to Florida next Tuesday for Thanksgiving.

It's also our wedding anniversary this weekend, but we have no idea what we'll be doing :P

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna attend a fun lil drag event with my BF this saturday. The theme is "fashion disasters" and one of our mutual friends is gonna be performing. Should be fun!

Going down to Massachusetts to get some legal weed from NETA shortly.

I've been once and it was great.

Lol. I go to school down the street from this place

Dec 6, 2017
US
Got a hot ass date tonight my friends, the second this week. The last one was insane so I have high hopes for this to be an absolutely scandalous raunch fest.

Then tomorrow it's gonna be Death Stranding all fucking day with a 24 pack I still need to finish.

aBIGeye

Nov 2, 2017
Throwing (email) curriculums around like I'm a paperboy and dinner with friends on saturday.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Taking my boy for his first haircut on Saturday morning. I'm assuming it's going to so traumatizing we'll both need a full weekend to recover.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
Quiz night tonight with the folks.

Cardiff during the day on Saturday with some friends, night I'm out for Indian food with some of my partners friends (and her).

Sunday, probably some more Pokémon Shield and Destiny 2

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Party like
_tlWqr.gif