• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Pretty chilled one for me I think.

Friday:
======
Got about 2 hours of work to finish, then dinner and drinks with friends. Gonna watch Unbreakable again in prep for Glass too.

Saturday:
========
Might catch The Upside at the cinema if I've got time, finish Spyro Remastered and watch NXT UK with a few beers.

Sunday:
=======
Going to the pub to watch the Spurs match, nothing else planned (yet).

You lot?

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Friday
Work, dinner with friend who's moving back to Japan next week.

Saturday
Work out and then chill at home day - cleaning around, movies, reading.

Sunday
Work out, breakfast with some friends, lunch and walk in SoHo with SO, more chilling afterwards.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Friday:
Cooking and Netflix

Saturday:
Gym in the morning.
Want to watch the Liverpool match at my favourite pub afterwards which might end up in a drunk night out.

Sunday:
Gym, cooking, dragon quest

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Tonight: Nothing
Saturday: Coach my sons hoop game at 12:10. Ref a second grade hoops game at 2:30 coach a second grade team at 3:15. Take my son to his travel basketball game at 8:45pm

Sunday: Travel hoop game at 9:30, go over my brothers house and watch the Patriots game.*

*Probable: Sunday about 5:00. Go on the patsfans.com and bitch about their loss.

Last edited:

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Friday:
Work followed by staying up for travel

Saturday - Next Saturday:
Snowboarding trip!

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Friday: Might watch a movie.
Saturday: Going to the movies to The Kid Who Would Be King and The Favourite.
Sunday: Going to the movies to see The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight: probably nothing, might go to the movies
Saturday: going to a small local anime con, and then visiting my parents and having a family dinner, and getting drinks with friends in the evening
Sunday: watching the Eagles game. Not sure if it will be in public, with friends, or alone (not sure i'm going to be mentally able to be around other human beings)

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Tonight: Take the kids to the open gym night at the gymnastics facility close to my house. Pick up some pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow: Heading to IoA for the day. It's going to be gorgeous here in Orlando. Having my neighbor over to watch NFL playoffs at night.

Sunday: Get ready for the week ahead. Clean house, grocery shopping, wash clothes, etc. probably take the kids to a park.

Can't wait for another great weekend 😊

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
Cooking, playing games, watching some movies, playing with my dog all of it with my GF, we both have a four day weekend.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Friday: Probably just Netflix and chill with the wife after work.

Saturday: Gym in the morning, some housework, some reading, and some relaxation.

Sunday: Possibly bikram yoga in the morning, some meal prep for the week, and then I guess watching the Eagles game (on DVR, because the commercials are insane).

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Friday: hang out and chill with a friend from one of my classes.
Saturday: watch the AFC divisional game and maybe hang out with a friend then some videogames
Sunday: get my classwork done

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'm really hoping I can make some serious progress towards finishing God of War before submitting my GOTY ballot. I'm far enough in that it's pretty solidly in second place, but I feel like I need to see it through to completion to see how it resonates. So hopefully I can find some time to dedicate to that. Beyond that, we have a child's birthday party to go to, and the usual chores. Pretty low-key weekend overall.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Got some furniture to move for my mother in law, kids gotta go to swim lessons, etc. As usual, I'm pretty sure I'll end up doing all the laundry too, while everyone asks me to keep the fire going in the living room and ask me to cook for them.

I'm feeling bitter, don't mind me.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Errands this evening and I'm surprising my 11 year old niece tomorrow by taking her and her puppy to the park next to my apartment.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Friday
School, then sit around on the internet the rest of the day.

Saturday
Work on my car if I find motivation. Otherwise I'll just spend all day inside doing pretty much nothing.

Sunday
Have to work. I'm sure I'll remember I had schoolwork to do on this day as well.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Friday: Working til 7, go home, watch a movie with the wife and go to bed.
Saturday: Cleaning and taking a bunch of stuff down to the thrift store to donate.
Sunday: Hanging out to play some games and then that evening going out with a friend we haven't seen in a long time.

Pretty dull. Next weekend should be great, though.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Be cold as fuck mostly.

Friday
Hopefully get home from work at a timely hour, take a quick snooze, then head over to a coworker's place for a round of our DnD campaign. Then afterwards I have to pick up my fiance from waaaay across the other side of town, which I'm not thrilled about, but it can be a little sketch where she's going at that time of night and I'd rather have her get home safe then be sorry.

Saturday
Not a whole lot in the AM, maybe a gym visit if I wake up at a reasonable hour. Late afternoon I'm getting tux'd up for my best bud's wedding (whom is a fellow Era member, suh dude). Not sure if there's plan to do anything after the fact, but perhaps some gaming and dinner, though there's snow in the forcast so that might force us to go our separate ways.

Sunday
I have to go check out a venue option for my own wedding at 9:30 AM, and then in the afternoon there's a DIY Wedding expo me and the fiance are going to check out. Again, snow's-a-brewin so these things are dependent on me being able to get there safely. Once that's done, probably gym time then game time. Could also use a grocery trip too I suppose.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Friday : chill with some online gaming, you gave me a good idea to watch Unbreakable

Saturday:Gym, outdoor ice skating, dinner with Dine L A.

Sunday : morning hike, NFL playoff game, more online game

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
Friday: Netflix
Saturday: Pokemon Go Community Day, and probably going out in the evening with some friends. Rest of the day will be some Red Dead Redemption 2 or Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Sunday: Housework and gaming all day.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Friday: HS Track Meet - Crossing fingers for some some more Divisionals qualifiers
Saturday: D1 College Track Meet - Going to watch my previous athletes race and see one of my good friends race.
Sunday: Only gotta long run and lift at the gym. Rest of the day is R&R

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
My weekend is Sunday-Monday sooo...

Sunday: grocery shopping, meal prep, watch football, work on custom stream transitions.

Monday: Stream, finish whatever meal prep I need to do. Drink.

PRODUCTIVE.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Today: Work, video games.
Saturday: Grocery shop, clean, probably get a dining room table, birthday dinner, and prep for possible snow.
Sunday: Depends whether or not it snows and how bad. Probably clean, check bills, and video games.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Friends birthday drinkings on for tonight, rest of the weekend rest and catch what ive missed on AGDQ

Maybe finally start Yakuza 0

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Real quiet this weekend. Date night with my girlfriend on Saturday and then we might go catch a movie on Sunday (unsure what we want to see yet). I also want to swing by Best Buy at some point and pick up the NSMB Deluxe and Vesperia Remaster.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
We may buy a car tomorrow. We've always had crappy cars, and we're financially stable enough now to look at buying a newer car. We have our eyes on a 2015 Subaru Forester. We've never had something that fancy, so we are very excited. We're gonna go take a look and test drive tomorrow. I imagine since we've always had crappy cars we're gonna fall in love with it immediately and leave with it.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Going to a bird box themed party tonight. Glad I'm probably not gonna see anyone!
No plans for the rest of the weekend cause I really don't make plans.

Shrubchicken

User Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Western Michigan
I had plans to meet people playing mini golf and to attend some meetup involving artists. Due to personal issues, I'll probably just stay home instead.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Have a lot of work to catch up (eye infection got me behind this week).

So that and some games and watching some NFL playoffs (probably while playing some Smash in handheld mode).

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Video games, movies, board games, and painting miniatures. It's gonna be a great weekend!

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Tonight i have friends that wanna see the demo of re2 remake and then probably a film.

Tomorrow i have to work for half a day and then i'm probably go out for a pizza or in some pub with friends.

Sunday i'm gonna rest like a lizard under the sun with some friends probably.

H4zeVentura

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 28, 2018
Tonight: drinking a bit with my best friends and girlfriend while playing Magic (MTG) and watching Daniel Sloss on Netflix :D

Tomorrow: I have no fucking clue, playing with the Switch I just bought yesterday I guess.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Friday: errands, gym possibly, then either netflix with wife or play a game for a little bit.
Saturday: early gym, lunch with father in law and wife, brother in law might come to the house and check out our electrical whatever, hang out with best friend.
Sunday: watching the Patriots lose.

Oct 28, 2017
Tonight: Making something in my new Instant Pot and playing some more AC Odyssey

Tomorrow: Hang out with the lady, go see If Beale Street Could Talk, possibly shop for some work clothes

Sunday: Do fuck-all.

Oct 27, 2017
Friday (today): I'm at a hotel with my SO, been drinking a bit and relaxing with some jacuzzi, sauna and swimming. Going out to eat in an hour.

Saturday: Drive back home, hit the gym, watch some movies and cook something tasty. I'm going to try finishing Subnautica as well.

Sunday: Gym, read, play some VR.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
I also kind of want a psvr, so resisting the urge of buying it to play two times them not using it any more.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I quit Fire Emblem Heroes, I cleared the Abyss in Epic Seven, and nothing is going on in Fate Grand Order...looks like it's time to play less mobile game stuff and more real video games. I barely scratched the surface of Hitman 2, I've got a lot of Smash to play, etc. Plus that RE2 demo and Mob Psycho S2.

Tonight I'm just gonna order in and relax after a crazy busy week. I've got an excuse to escape work early and dodge a lot of traffic (though I have to make a detour on the way home).

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Girlfriend is out of town. I'll be doing a lot of drawing and exercising, and hopefully will make some progress in God of War. I'll also be showing a room I have for rent to some people.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Saturday: Gym, cleaning the apartment, video games, wife stuff
Sunday: Wife Stuff, DnD with the gang, gym
Monday *national holiday*: Gym, prepare stuff for work, relax

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
Spent the day vegging in my jim jams getting the Plat for YS VIII so now going to start looking at the South Pacific and New Zealand destinations for a month's holiday I think my better half and I should do.

Tomorrow I'll start the classics up and probably go for a spin. No booze for me as I'm being good for a bit. My body will probably go into shock. 😳

Sunday I'll probably veg out and Monday I might go out for lunch.