• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Friday: Relaxing night in after work with the fiancé. Will watch movies/I'll probably play some Switch in handheld mode.

Saturday: Work out in the morning. Relax. Have a friends 30th birthday party to go to in the city. Hopefully watch The cowboys lose.

Sunday: Hopefully watch the Eagles beat the Saints.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Friday: Just going to do some chores around the house, maybe go grocery shopping.

Saturday: Work in the morning, and then celebrating a friend's birthday. She rented out a hotel room for pre-drinks/getting ready/crashing, but I have no idea where we are going after we're buzzed. Some bar somewhere.

Sunday: Just going to hang out with this guy I've been seeing. We'll probably just play video games in bed all day.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Have no plans yet, so chill weekend unless I got some new plans tomorrow. Won't hurt saving some money anyways.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Friday is almost always games night. Going to play the shit out of some games/VR.

Tomorrow: clean, gym, make some lunch, watch first NFL game, then a buddy of mine is having a "post-holiday holiday" party

Sunday: gym, brunch, football

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Friday: nothing. Been up gor about 48 hours so I'll probably sleep all day.
Saturday: friend got a new pool table. Gonna do wagers.
Sunday: sit around like every other day.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I plan on hiking 6 miles in the snow to the top of the tallest nearby mountain to get a 360 degree photo and some other shots with my drone, weather pending.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
It's so cold in NYC that I doubt I'll be doing much of anything (my favorite thing to do). Going to have steak and shrimp tonight and probably plug away at beating the Valkyries in God of War and starting the PS Plus free Yakuza game. Oh yeah, big NFL weekend (WHO DAT!) so I'll be watching lots of football.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Friday: Work until 6. Then it's thai for dinner with family. Relax.
Saturday: Clean and set up Ring doorbell. Parents are also visiting to take me out to lunch an see their grandson.
Sunday: Relax, hang out with little man, and play Xbox.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Food and beer tonight.

Working the rest of the weekend so nothing exciting. Not took my Xmas decorations and tree down so probably get that sorted.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Friday- eat a pizza, read, play Warthunder, maybe some Kerbal Space Program.
Saturday- dig my car out of the snow. It shall be glorious.
Sunday- try to catch up on my game backlog probably... Resident Evil Remake? Or maybe Megaman X5.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow I'm working a bit, then watching some football/soccer - then I don't know, I've been feeling down lately, so there's not much energy to go around.

aBIGeye

Nov 2, 2017
Working on my master thesis and feeling miserable. Hopefully with some Overwatch and saturday evening with friends mixed in.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Paint some minis and terrain. Watch some movies. Play with my kid. Try not to eat too much comfort food.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Date tonight and will probably watch some TV later. Saturday is a Pokemon GO event and lunch with gf's family. Sunday probably just football and playing some games.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
It's a rare weekend with basically nothing planned.

Already saw both my partners Wednesday and Thursday nights, and I might go over to see one of them on Sunday. But otherwise, it's mostly sit here and panic about how I'm closing on a house in less than three weeks and how insane all that is.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
tumblr_n1qzd0v0ql1t0pgjqo1_500-9907.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Friday (tonight): Nada. Maybe try to cook something new. Probably start a Netflix binge here soon.
Saturday: Movie then beers with friends at some local taphouse I've never been too.
Sunday: Stew in my own juices and try to finish Red Dead 2