• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I really love ERA:
"EA IS SHIT"
"WHY EA IS NOT PORTING THIS GAME ON NSW????"

GW2 used Frostbite 3.0, this will most likely use Frostbite again, so no NSW.
Shitting on a company but at the same time begging for their games lol

This is so ironic when you're basically lying. Please provide a quote for the bolded so you don't look embarrassing seriously.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lying? Are you tell me ERA is not shitting on EA in every possible thread?

You're being very and needlessly hyperbolic when there is a discussion point to be had here. The one user that brought this up presented it in a rational way I feel but you felt the need to create this angry straw man instead of quoting and discussing with them directly. It's a little bit embarrassing that you did this yeah.

Oct 26, 2017
You're being very and needlessly hyperbolic when there is a discussion point to be had here. The one user that brought this up presented it in a rational way I feel but you felt the need to create this angry straw man instead of quoting and discussing with them directly. It's a little bit embarrassing that you did this yeah.

Dude let's be real, ERA as a whole has been shitting on EA since the inception of the website and several people are shitting on the whole company because they don't put their games on Nintendo Switch or because they don't make the games that they wont, but as always, you see people port begging. I see this very ironic, and i didn't create any straw man, i've been on ERA since the beginning and every EA thread turned into people shitting on the company for various reasons.

And GW3 will most likely use Frostbite like the second entry, so no NSW.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dude let's be real, ERA as a whole has been shitting on EA since the inception of the website and several people are shitting on the whole company because they don't put their games on Nintendo Switch or because they don't make the games that they wont, but as always, you see people port begging. I see this very ironic, and i didn't create any straw man, i've been on ERA since the beginning and every EA thread turned into people shitting on the company for various reasons.

Again, you could have quoted the person who brought this up and argued this point in bolded in good faith but you did what you did. That would have been much more productive but I can tell you're clearly invested in attacking imaginary people who aren't actually in this thread to argue back so I'll just not derail the thread further and you can continue loving Era for this rather embarrassing reason IMO.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
this was softly confirmed alongside a new need for speed right before E3, they said the official announcement would come later in the year, so I guess it will be soon yeah

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017

Third party situation is still garbage level on Switch so you should understand people's frustration. It's kinda improving but diversity remains still bad, people are longing to play underrepresented genres like these on Switch. First or third, currently there are 4-5 shooter games on Switch.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
I got the email too, but it says for ps4/xb1. Really don't want to play this game with a controller.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see anything about an NDA in that email. The title saying CONFIDENTIAL is not an NdA.

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
fC9Yc3D.png

"Team Vanquish" and "Turf Takeover" are old Garden Warfare game modes, so this could confirm the nature of this shooter. Even if it would seem obvious, but it also could be a new game

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Team Vanquish" and "Turf Takeover" are old Garden Warfare game modes, so this could confirm the nature of this shooter. Even if it would seem obvious, but it also could be a new game

Oh good, there's old modes. For awhile I was worried that they were just gonna make it a battle royale (they added a similar mode in Garden Warfare 2 somewhat recently)

FatalT

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
I didn't get an e-mail. I also didn't play PvZ:GW 2 after seeing all the cash grab microtransactions so maybe that's why.