• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
YOOOOOOOO THIS LOOKS FUCKING RAD

Platinum Games making a sci-fi action game with techno stands. Let's fucking go.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Kamiya games will always get my attention. Maybe some of the joint attack ideas rescued from Scalebound but on a smaller scale?

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo's marketing department remembers The Wonderful 101.

h9yjazx9cycz.gif

Anyway, lemme give that trailer another watch.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they manage to make it without issue. Getting canned from Scalebound and Granblue isn't a good look.

Game looks fun.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For a minute I thought this was SMTV... But this looks terrific, I can't wait!

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Knew it looked like a Platinum title once the gameplay started to kick in. It looks great, I'll be getting it day 1.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Knew it was Platinum Games that moment I saw it. Also, the character designer is the author of ZETMAN!!! Hype!

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is what I'm most hyped about. Love these types of cyberpunk aesthetics games with an evil, corrupt businessman at the forefront.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really great, the highlight by far. Kamiya is one of the greatest game directors in games. Cannot wait for this.

Looks like you play as Cops? Reminds me of psycho pass.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Not feeling the look of the game , looks pretty budget, and the combat doesnt seems as deep as Bayo or fun as Rising. We'll see though.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I noticed it was Platinum the moment the action paused like in their other games.

That said, day 1. Glad Nintendo and Platinum are still working together.