Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
As a kid I probably would have bought it off the cape alone. Missed opportunity! Looks pretty cool for what it is though.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty cool!

It also reminds me of Dinosaur Planet leaking and a fan community is trying to effectively finish the game. I wonder how that project is going.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
That looks pretty good. I would have played this as a kid. Probably an adult too

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
Holy cow I remember seeing this in old gaming magazines when it was being touted as the N64's Tomb Raider.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
wow, this looks impressive for the time. The UI in particular looks very clean in a way that you often didn't see at the time.

I bet that this game would have found an audience.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, we missed out. It's a pretty solid Tomb Raider knock-off with a cool cyberpunk aesthetic.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Holy cow I remember seeing this in old gaming magazines when it was being touted as the N64's Tomb Raider.

I have no recollection of this game, but looking at the footage, those running and jumping animations are EXTREMELY Lara Croft.

Close to the point of "they've definitely studied that".

KezayJS1

Apr 25, 2021
There used to be a UK gaming magazine that Barnes and Noble carried called Total64. I'm almost positive that is where I first remember hearing about this game way back then.