• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I wasn't impressed with Limbo, but Inside is in my personal top 20 of all-time. So I'm here for whatever Playdead does next.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
The reigning champs of the silhouette sidescroller continues their streak...

But seriously it's nice to see something new from them, been waiting a minute now to see an update on what they've been working on. Inside is a GOAT tier game for me...talk about one of the best paced games ever, the perfect length for the kind of story it tells.

Gonna have to keep an eye on Somerville too, didn't know there was a split between the original team till now.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I found Limbo incredibly trite and one note but thought Inside was a well earned step in the right direction. Very cautiously optimistic about this one.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
twitter-squinting-girl-meme-e1523213473157.jpg
😂

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Limbo was great but Inside I would say is the most flawless game I have ever played.
This reminds me of The Swapper and I love that isolated scifi atmosphere so super in.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I'm curious as to why these games take so long to make. Do they move on to another project immediately after finishing one?