• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
www.playdiablo4.com

DrBZWoTWwAETXDm.jpg:large

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I haven't looked at Diablo since getting into Path of Exile and this new Diablo announcement just makes me more excited to see what PoE has in store with its upcoming expansion. Blizzard can keep catering to the lowest common denominators when it comes to Diablo while people who actually care for the loot based mechanics of this genre will keep playing PoE.

GGG keeps upping themselves with each new content release and Blizzard keeps going the other way with Diablo.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
OH man, that's too funny. Still playing both franchises right now because I love them both but PoE has had me locked in for the last couple years whereas I give D3 2-3 weeks per season before I move on. Just finish the season journey for my stash tabs and portraits then back to PoE full-time.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, that's pretty funny. I like Path of Exile, but even though I've given them like... 25-30 dollars for support, I really don't like playing the game on console.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
This made me log in to play.

Kind of stopped this league due to all major releases last couple months. Time to MF.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
It already was the true Diablo 3 for me.
Path of Exile 2 will probably be the better Diablo 4 in a few years.
It's really good.
I'd also like to recommend Grim Dawn to all Diablo fans. It feels even more like classic Diablo 1+2 because it has a more traditional trading-system with Gold and clearer structured skill trees (yet you can mix any two classes out of eight you want).

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
It already was the true Diablo 3 for me.
Path of Exile 2 will probably be the better Diablo 4 in a few years.
It's really good.
I'd also like to recommend Grim Dawn to all Diablo fans. It feels even more like classic Diablo 1+2 because it has a more traditional trading-system with Gold and clearer structured skill trees (yet you can mix any two classes out of eight you want).

i'm waiting for grim dawn to hit xbox. liked the little i played on pc but my pc sucks

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Man people sure are disappointed about no Diablo 4, even though Blizzard did say there would not be D4 news today.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
No lies detected. The game is a masterpiece. I don't play as much anymore but I used to play it all the time. I'm gonna play the next league for sure.

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium

I can second that. Grim Dawn is a really great game!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I was so certain that Grim Dawn was going to be shown off during the last E3 because I saw that last thread about Grim Dawn on Xbox One. I'm interested in trying it because I've seen some praise for it 'round these parts.

Hopefully it comes soon.

holding out hope for X0 still, specially if they go hard on announcing previously pc only stuff with k/bm support

after the bad taste of blizzcon its nice to know xbox will still be a good place to play ARPGs

Oticon

Oct 30, 2017
My only issue with PoE is their engine seems clunky especially when compared to how fluid Diablo 3 is. If they can get that down pat, it's a wrap.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even like PoE but this blizzcon nonsense is making me think about giving it another try

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
Here's a reddit thread from the dude who owns the domain, including an explanation of why it no longer redirects to PoE's website: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9yujm8/blizzards_lawyers_asked_me_to_take_down_the/

He was actually contacted by Blizzard's lawyers lol.

So I got emailed last night by someone asking if I'd be willing to sell the domain at a reasonable price, to which I responded "I might". Fast forward 3 hours and Blizzard's lawyers (confirmed their identity and that notice was legit) sent me a notice that I was committing an obvious act of cybersquatting and trademark infringement by having this domain used for the redirect. They asked to take down the pathofexile.com redirect and tried to get me to transfer the domain over to Blizzard, because they couldn't see a reason I'd keep the domain except for commercial purposes.

I took down the redirect (now it redirects to Google), refused to transfer the Domain though as-is. Paid for it and don't want it taken over nothing.

Did say that if Blizzard planned on using it actively for something that falls under their trademark, I'll give it up no questions asked, for free. Lawyer guy said he'd get back to me after he talked to Blizzard people again, don't see why he'd need to though.

But yeah, R.I.P good meme.

ALRIGHT NEW MEME AND MY FORM OF PROOF: http://playdiablo4.com (may need to reset cache)

Now redirects to something new :)

Fun inclusion: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223935480536760320/514550653373382667/unknown.png

Edit: Guys, please stop attacking Blizzard over this! This is standard procedure. GGG owns the POE website and they're a direct competitor of Blizzard with regards to Diablo. The lawyer clarified that Blizzard did find the joke funny too, but they also needed this done to minimize harm. It's not their fault.

Edit2: Still no malice towards Blizzard. Their legal team isn't being abusive or bullying me about it. I felt really insecure earlier today and they've been great at responding to me. Please stop suggesting malicious actions in spite of Blizzard, I'm keeping the site as is for now.