• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Theswweet

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
An aside, but if DOOM Eternal is gonna be exclusive to their launcher - I'm just not playing it. I am not trusting this company with ANYTHING at this point.

Lemon Crest

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How do you even end up at this point?

Like all they had to do was include a bag and it somehow ends up with them doxxing their customers.

Life is stranger than fiction.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
d5e.jpg
came here to post this

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't stop with the game lmaoo

This has to be the biggest failure of the current generation

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
My lord, what the hell Bethesda?!

I'm having a fun time with the game and have not had any issues personally, but fucking hell...

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Does no one over there get paid? What're they doing all day that there's bugs left and right? Like so many users private information just got leaked...this is lawsuit territory no?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Hilarious.

Reminds me that one time Steam showed everyone some random account page through their client (or was it just the same random person? I can't remember exactly).

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Was it naive of me to think we were done?
I was so sure it couldn't continue. How much longer haha

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry they'll get some modders to fix it while charging $10 for the fix.

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
it boggles my mind that this is still online, if there was a potential data leak like this I wouldve pulled it offline immediatly, even if that meant taking most of the site offline.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me wants to yell "It's time to stop!" but I can't look away and want to see just how many more stairs they fall down before they finally hit the ground.

Oct 27, 2017
False advertising is nothing compared to the neglect of security for personal information and payment information...

This got bumped to the next level

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Sony: "turns out you can access emulator settings on the playstation classic by plugging in a keyboard and hitting escape"

Bethesda: "hold my nuka cola"

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep thinking it can't get worse and yet.... it does. Impressive really.