Players that sent in a support ticket for a bag replacement for their Fallout 76 Power Armor editions are seeing everyone else's support tickets

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
Says a lot they haven't put out a "we hear you", but they are past that, someone should step up and show some leadership

Oct 28, 2017
Says a lot they haven't put out a "we hear you", but they are past that, someone should step up and show some leadership
I can't believe that Todd Howard is scheduled to come to the Game Awards. Why would he show his face in public? I think the only way to turn any of this around is refunds for everyone who ever bought the game.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe that Todd Howard is scheduled to come to the Game Awards. Why would he show his face in public? I think the only way to turn any of this around is refunds for everyone who ever bought the game.
before this I would have said ride it out, but NOW you are 100% right, just eat it and give everyone their money back. its that or be sued in to the ground for leaking a ton of personal information.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
Be interesting if he says anything

Oct 25, 2017
Damn...as someone who develops customer support centers, the amount of shit I would be in if I ever let this happen for one of my clients...

Oct 27, 2017
I don’t know why he’d risk being at a live event while Bethesda is going through multiple PR crises at the same time.

Oct 26, 2017
Did Bethesda try porting Skyrim to a fucking monkey's paw and this is the ensuing fallout to that (hue) or something

At this point Bethesda is going to outright implode by the year's end, they're going to give tumblr a run for their money

How does a company continue to fuck up this bad it almost seems like self-sabotage

Nov 27, 2018
So anyone that gave bethesda support personal info , credit card info etc on support are pretty much compromised. What a shit show this is.

Oct 27, 2017
No worries people, Bethesda is currently downloading the patch to fix this bug.

It's 50GB too.

Please stand by.

By the way, I still love Bethesda and Fallout.

Oct 28, 2017
Ok. I think now we really need to stop taking it lightly and seriously consider the possibility of this pic being real real. Nothing works. Just absolutely nothing.

Falk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 26, 2017
who would have thought that a situation that started with replacing bags in an LE with cheaper bags then manufacturing the original specifications would have resulted in this much

excess baggage

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
You know what we shoul really focus on right now? The fact that it isn’t their backend website engine thats the problem. People are WRONG, thats not how website engines work.

Jun 26, 2018
Oct 25, 2017
Its gonna be a Blades promo lmao
I hope he gets booed of the stage. I hate to put the blame on this on him or Hines but maybe if the upper management sees what they wrought then maybe they'll have a rethink about where they are going.

When game engine jank bleeds into real life.....jesus.

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I've had more fun following the trainwreck that is this game than I have playing a number of actual games this year. In fact it's probably top 5 in entertainment value. Does this mean I should throw it in my GOTY ballot?

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
What is fascninating about this entire situation is that it is multiple breaks across all fronts. PR blunders, janky game, and now this. Every box that can be checked off on what to screw up has been checked at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
You're all mocking Bethesda but when you realize the employees are all trying to one up each other and the winner of the competition becomes the new Todd, you're going to stop laughing.

They need a new king and only a true master can pretend to the throne.

Nov 21, 2018
  1. In the case of a personal data breach, the controller shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having ´become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA

So theoretically. Anyone that got the leaks but not the collector's edition, could use the leaked info to get themselves a new canvas bag?

Oct 27, 2017
What is fascninating about this entire situation is that it is multiple breaks across all fronts. PR blunders, janky game, and now this. Every box that can be checked off on what to screw up has been checked at this point.
I think this is some next level though.

Bear in mind this fuck up is a result of them trying to right a wrong with the canvas bag, I'm actually curious whether it is cheaper to be sued for false advertisement than data breach.