• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Magicraft

Dec 1, 2017
Pretends to be shocked...

But seriously I'm surprised there is legit something negative every single day about bethesda with Fallout 76. It justs keeps on giving.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
How... How does your support ticket system even begin do this..?

Did everyone with "bag" in their ticket get automatically assigned as admin or some shit lmao

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
Well the level of incompetence Bethesda has shown with this just stopped being funny. Card info / personal names & addresses getting out is seriously fucked up... How is it even possible to screw up this badly??

RelaxedOtter

Oct 27, 2017
I almost expect that when they get around to mailing out the new bags, that they end up being nylon as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Haha the customers sending tickets were using it to chat with one another.

unknown.png

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
>Be me
>Don't get canvas bag with collector's edition as advertised
>Pissed off
>Bethesda says it's too expensive to make a canvas bag
>Get shitty nylon bag instead
>Even more pissed off
>Bethesda gives me $5 of fake money
>Fucking enraged
>Bethesda says they'll make the canvas bag
>Simmer down
>Have to open a ticket with them and include personal information that proves i bought the collector's edition
>Bethesda's support system leaks my personal information
>Bethesda says nothing but "Hey Guys, We've Resolved The Issue" on their fucking forums and nowhere else
>Cry and laugh because mentally broken after this comical PR nightmare
You forgot:

>Bethesda says they fixed it and are closing the thread
>thread isn't closed

May 9, 2018
Generate some AI thread titles with Bethesda as the seed and see if we can discover which bugs are real and which aren't!
Sure, here's a few:
Bethesda teasing shaming the man who heading?
Bethesda/Zelda games that uncomplete
Bethesda talks about theater
Bethesda talks about the starter product in problems
Bethesda's Star Wars Story
Bethesda has been a "reset"
Bethesda to phase online
Bethesda: Look at it.
Bethesda talks about the speech in the US?
Bethesda has been a start cheap high...
Bethesda to E3 Sale (SPOILERS)
Bethesda: The Internet (Horse (March 2018)
Bethesda thread (spoilers)
Bethesda tweet ending on the Switch?
Bethesda's Cinematic Universe
Bethesda's Super Mario Bros. Online on Steam (Spoilers)
Bethesda thread about Game
Bethesda thread - is it to eat?
Bethesda: Bethesda to Discuss Problem E3 ET
Bethesda to make a shit in the shitty mayor principal release continue theme.
Bethesda to shut down as an Anime four years
And the final prophecy:
Bethesda to kick over Fallout 76 and 2018

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
The entire game and the circumstances surrounding it have been a shit-show. It's as if Bethesda's game-bugs have somehow spilled into real life.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for contacting Bethesda Support. I'll take care of your issue, but first can you download this awesome song? System of a Down.mp3.exe

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Bethesda going full pepega

Last edited:

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
This shit is hilarious to me. So much failure in one concentrated spot. These poor people must be losing their minds behind the scenes trying to fix .... everything.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
What is even better:
There is a thread on the Bethesda message board, which got "locked" by a community manager, but users can still reply in that thread.
It's amazing https://bethesda.net/community/topi...g-your-personnal-informations-through-tickets

EDIT
The community manager just edited the post, so that the thread locked message isn't there anymore.
You know. A few days ago a thread asked if we have lost confidence in bethesda's abilities.

I'm starting to slide down this road with this extra bit of silliness.

What is going on with this company?

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I work for a company that sells support software, and I work in pre-sales there.

Had to check it wasn't our customer, but now that I have confirmed that, I can smile smugly.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
Just when you think Bethesda can't screw the pooch any more, they completely outdo themselves.

I'm curious, does this fall on BGS' shoulders, or more on Bethesda the publisher?

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THESE FUCK UPS. It's pretty rediculous that at every step with Fallout 76 they've managed to stumble and fall on their face.

Steroyd

Oct 27, 2017
What the flying fuck!?

I can't comprehend, we were done, they replaced the bag and now they can focus on fixing their buggy game, how in the world could Betasada fuck up basic customer service.

I am in awe as much as much as I find it hilarious.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
With all the fuck ups so far I'm waiting for the revelation at the end of the month that it turns out that they never even had the right to the Fallout name in the first place, or something equally dumb

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited: