• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Says a lot they haven't put out a "we hear you", but they are past that, someone should step up and show some leadership

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fully expecting this game to have a connection to the Trump investigation at this point tbh

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Says a lot they haven't put out a "we hear you", but they are past that, someone should step up and show some leadership
I can't believe that Todd Howard is scheduled to come to the Game Awards. Why would he show his face in public? I think the only way to turn any of this around is refunds for everyone who ever bought the game.

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe that Todd Howard is scheduled to come to the Game Awards. Why would he show his face in public? I think the only way to turn any of this around is refunds for everyone who ever bought the game.
before this I would have said ride it out, but NOW you are 100% right, just eat it and give everyone their money back. its that or be sued in to the ground for leaking a ton of personal information.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn...as someone who develops customer support centers, the amount of shit I would be in if I ever let this happen for one of my clients...

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017

I don't know why he'd risk being at a live event while Bethesda is going through multiple PR crises at the same time.

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Did Bethesda try porting Skyrim to a fucking monkey's paw and this is the ensuing fallout to that (hue) or something

At this point Bethesda is going to outright implode by the year's end, they're going to give tumblr a run for their money

How does a company continue to fuck up this bad it almost seems like self-sabotage

Oct 27, 2017
This has been quite the tale so far. The latest misstep does smell like a lawsuit, though at this point it's just the cherry on top.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
todd is punishing us for our insolence

by doxxing us for demanding a functioning product or a refund

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
So anyone that gave bethesda support personal info , credit card info etc on support are pretty much compromised. What a shit show this is.

Faithless

Oct 27, 2017
No worries people, Bethesda is currently downloading the patch to fix this bug.

It's 50GB too.

Please stand by.

By the way, I still love Bethesda and Fallout.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ok. I think now we really need to stop taking it lightly and seriously consider the possibility of this pic being real real. Nothing works. Just absolutely nothing.

images

rubidium

Oct 25, 2017
Well I was not sure before but now I think Fallout 76 really is fail of the year indeed..

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hahahah. How fucking incompetent do you have to be to do this?

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
who would have thought that a situation that started with replacing bags in an LE with cheaper bags then manufacturing the original specifications would have resulted in this much

excess baggage

Apr 24, 2018
What a shit show, it's something new every day? Every other day? Just refund everyone.

Speaking on that, whats the chances of Sony refunding me ?

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
You know what we shoul really focus on right now? The fact that it isn't their backend website engine thats the problem. People are WRONG, thats not how website engines work.

JJ!

Dec 18, 2017
Chris this is just a huge dumpster fire. I feel bad for all the people that purchased this game dude...

Jun 26, 2018

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Its gonna be a Blades promo lmao
I hope he gets booed of the stage. I hate to put the blame on this on him or Hines but maybe if the upper management sees what they wrought then maybe they'll have a rethink about where they are going.

When game engine jank bleeds into real life.....jesus.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I've had more fun following the trainwreck that is this game than I have playing a number of actual games this year. In fact it's probably top 5 in entertainment value. Does this mean I should throw it in my GOTY ballot?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for the book someone writes one day about this disaster of a game

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
What is fascninating about this entire situation is that it is multiple breaks across all fronts. PR blunders, janky game, and now this. Every box that can be checked off on what to screw up has been checked at this point.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
You're all mocking Bethesda but when you realize the employees are all trying to one up each other and the winner of the competition becomes the new Todd, you're going to stop laughing.

They need a new king and only a true master can pretend to the throne.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
  1. In the case of a personal data breach, the controller shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having ´become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA

So theoretically. Anyone that got the leaks but not the collector's edition, could use the leaked info to get themselves a new canvas bag?

Steroyd

Oct 27, 2017
What is fascninating about this entire situation is that it is multiple breaks across all fronts. PR blunders, janky game, and now this. Every box that can be checked off on what to screw up has been checked at this point.

I think this is some next level though.

Bear in mind this fuck up is a result of them trying to right a wrong with the canvas bag, I'm actually curious whether it is cheaper to be sued for false advertisement than data breach.