• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 23, 2019
UvNN33T_d.jpg

2S5PJgK_d.jpg

Jeez man I had no idea I put that many hours into Apex, Soul Calibur, and Tekken haha.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised that I apparently put 130 hours into Apex Legends, still not enough to dethrone Overwatch with ten hours more but still, I played that more than I recalled.
Third place was Monster Hunter via Iceborne, a quarter of that time was probably flippin' loading screens.

And I'm awarded with an FPS badge for my participation in shootbangs, something which I'd never believe remotely 5 years ago.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
This thing is broken. It only lists two Vita games, but none of my PS4 titles. However, the 240 trophies I've received must surely include all those PS4 games. Hopefully they fix it, I really want to know how much time I've spent with RDR2.
If your totals are tallying up much lower than expected it probably has to do with this tidbit:

and have allowed us to collect "additional data." Users can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't got an email and apparently the website version doesn't work in my territory (UK). I doubt I've played all that much this year anyway.

Pakesaker

Oct 25, 2017
Omaha, NE
I didn't realize how down of a year this was for me on PlayStation. I pretty much only played Days Gone and Astro Bot since I play any multiplat games on PC and decided to wait for Death Stranding on PC.

Next year is looking good though with FFVII Remake, TLOU Part II, and Ghosts of Tsushima.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
1185 hours of gameplay.

Your Top Games

1. Apex Legends 563 hours
  2. Borderlands 3 124 hours
  3. Fortnite 106 hours

123 New trophies

Fuckin' Apex Legends, man. Ugh. Also, Borderlands 3? I'm not even sure I liked that game.

Ah, well the real story is I put 500+ hours into Slay the Spire between the Switch and PC. No regrets there.

Also, for some reason I never get email notifications from PlayStation, even though my email address is legit and I'm opted in. Terrible.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Apex Legends 338 hours, probably the online game I played the most in my life. And still playing! Then PES 2019 Lite with 90 hours and NBA 2K19 for 52 hours.

866 hours total time (a bit over 2 hours per day? seems right)

Friday afternoon played the most (alright) and 180 days played (yup, that's me, can play every day for weeks and then leave the console off for weeks after that)

Only 12 hours of VR feels a bit too little though. No Platinums just like always

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
They seem to have taken away the rewards suddenly :(

It wouldn't give me the code in spite everything else working. Going by the comments there, I wasn't the only one. Now the rewards aren't showing up at all. Before it was saying, 0/1 complete for the rewards in the flyout menu. It doesn't even have a link at the bottom anymore.

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I'll check it when I get home, but it's probably going to be dead as fuck for me considering I pretty much didn't turn on my PlayStation for the second half of 2019. Pretty much all of my gaming time has been on PC or Switch recently.

Luckily that's going to change this year for sure. There are still a few exclusives I need to catch up on along with some new upcoming ones to play.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I always love when companies do stuff like this.
Unfortunately I didn't play much of my PS4 last year, lol.

RSYHx5l.png

I only really started playing EDF 5 after I got a Pro back on like... Thanksgiving or a couple days after.

GinoFelino

Oct 27, 2017
I thought I wanted play tracking stats on PS4.

Turns out, I really didn't need to know I spent 300 goddarn hours playing Apex Legends

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Damn, it only lists my Vita data. But hey, 79 hours isn't a bad score for Romancing SaGa 2 alone. What a great game that turned out to be.

For my PS4 I know for certain I spent ~400 hours playing MHW Iceborne and according to this wrap-up I've spent 110 hours online with Calladuty BO4. So there's that. I was curious to see how much time I've spent on Divinity OS2, which is likely in my top 3 of played games last year. Alas, it looks like I will never know for certain.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
8gIcCvs.png

That's a lot of hours.... I'm 100% sure it would be significantly less time if T7's loading times weren't so damn long :(

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
It says I got 0 Platinum trophies this year, but I platinumed Spider-Man on December 30th. The game is not in my most played list either, even though the 3rd one is less than 30 hours.

Doesn't seem very accurate.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Well, I can't login right now to check, "Service Unavailable". I only got my new PS4 after Black Friday though, and have a pretty good guess that the top 3 should be Catherine, Last of Us, and big papa Deemo. I may have a problem when it comes to Deemo...

Deader2818

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
It says I got 0 Platinum trophies this year, but I platinumed Spider-Man on December 30th. The game is not in my most played list either, even though the 3rd one is less than 30 hours.

Doesn't seem very accurate.

It says this at the very bottom

Your accomplishments were pulled from data from January 1, 2019 to December 10, 2019. There may be some data latency and inaccuracies, but we didn't want to spoil the fun of sharing your stats with you.

Stillmatic

Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Some of the data seems way off. It says I had 1400 hours of gameplay, which on average is nearly 4 hours a day for year. But in reality on a good week I'd play maybe 12 hours max. I guess this takes into account hours the console is on, using apps like Netflix etc?

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Oh god. Another year that it tells me I played way too much The Binding of Isaac Rebirth to feel even remotely healthy about, lol

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
1. AC Odyssey - 121 hours
2. Death Stranding - 47 hours
3. Days Gone - 42 hours

908 hours clocked in though o_O
Only 28 hours in PSVR XD

*sigh* I so done with AC platinums

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Some of the data seems way off. It says I had 1400 hours of gameplay, which on average is nearly 4 hours a day for year. But in reality on a good week I'd play maybe 12 hours max. I guess this takes into account hours the console is on, using apps like Netflix etc?
It has to be, considering my top 3 games don't even account for 15% of what it says my total game time is.