• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
unknown.png

Get on my level Angie22

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
eyVSl1Vl.jpg

Q5MlZ8Rl.jpg

I wish it tracked actual active gameplay hours, instead of including idling as well. I take breaks every hour when playing Let It Die. Not to mention, just leaving it there when waiting upgrades to finish, since logging in takes time. I certainly haven't played 15 hours in a row.

I take it, the online hours are counted as playing in a party with others. 23 hours sounds about right in that sense, since I recall I played Destiny 2 raids twice with our clan, and a couple of Nigthfall Strikes and Ascendant Challenges. The figures don't make sense any other way, considering that both LID and D2 are online games.

The top 3 speaks volumes about the last year's poor offerings for an old school player, who doesn't fancy open world at all. I've rather kept on playing a good old linear game like LID, instead of any of them.

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
For people having trouble accessing the rewards:

The page is working 100% perfectly right now on Firefox. On Chrome, for some reason or the other, the Claim Rewards button either doesn't show up or when it does it doesn't work. On Firefox this is not an issue. It works, it gives you a code and you have your free theme+avatars.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think mine is right. It says I've only played 40h of Death Stranding when the game clock is at 60+. And it says I've played 36h of metro when I'm sure I haven't

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
So, because I only selected the first data collection option instead of the second with the additional application data I'm not getting any statistic at all? Like not even my Top 3 Games of 2019?

I really hope this is simply going to be a system feature in the upcoming Playstation 5 and not something I have to beg for in the future.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Huh. More than I expected actually as I've also been playing on PC quite a bit.

968 hours. 38 games.
Longest session : 24 hrs

1. Bloodborne 85.
2. HZD 60.
3. Farcry 5 at 56.

Got Action Hero title.

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
No Man's Sky was my most played PS4 game again lol. Those updates just keep bringing me back. After that It's Earth Defense Force 5 then Resi 2.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
I'm conserving my amateur status with 277 hours played (my wife would argue this is an insane amount).

1. RDR2 @ 180 hours.
2. MHW (Iceborne) @ 83 hours. Lots of hours not counted in the last two weeks of December.
3. Persona 5 @ 15 hours (wrapping up my platinum)

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I haven't had PS plus since November so it won't let me see mine. Annoying.

Or I didn't have this checked
and have allowed us to collect "additional data." Users can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].

Hiraeth

Mar 16, 2018
London, UK
9EIkTf2.png

ieVd8dw.png

Quite surprised to see MK11 crept (or should that be krept) into my top 3.

I didn't play nearly as much this year as I have in previous years, and find myself with less and less time to play stuff outside of the big releases that I literally put time aside for. I'm surprised to see the overall hours of play as high as it is... I wonder, does this track apps outside of games (Netflix, Media Player etc.)? I can't see how I've gathered that amount of hours after seeing my top 3 stats.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017

The page is working 100% perfectly right now on Firefox. On Chrome, for some reason or the other, the Claim Rewards button either doesn't show up or when it does it doesn't work. On Firefox this is not an issue. It works, it gives you a code and you have your free theme+avatars.
Thanks. I couldn't get the rewards on Chrome.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently I didn't even clock up 10 hours last year so I can't do it. Thinking back on it the only game I remember finishing on it last year was Blood & Truth.

Oh well I'll definitely be able to do it for this year as I plan on finishing P5 Royal, FFVII, TLOU2, Ghosts of Tushima and P5 Scramble (if it gets a translation this year).

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The emails seem to be getting sent out now.

They don't have many stats included and it still makes you sign into the site though. Mine only had games played, the other boxes just said tap to view.

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I don't think mine is right. It says I've only played 40h of Death Stranding when the game clock is at 60+. And it says I've played 36h of metro when I'm sure I haven't
Same here - Time played is only 12 hours but I've finished the game lol. Was logged in the whole time (gotta take advantage of that "strand gameplay") but apparently it's only counted approx. 1/4 of my playtime.

Is this a known issue?

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Strange how messed up the online stats are for this. Told me I have played online for 4 hours yet my most played game was Fortnite with nearly 1,000 hours played lol.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Straight up doesn't work for me. My main account is an US account but I'm not living in the US. When I go to the website, it just tells me that the wrap-up is only available in selected locations. So, I guess it's region locked. Ironically, when I go to the wrap-up page of my country, I get the same message. There's no log-in button whatsoever. Oh well...
.​

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
This is a cool reward, but why can't I always see my gameplay time on the PS4.

My top 3 were:

1) Sekiro - 94 hours
2) Bloodborne - 89 hours
3) RDR 2 - 30 hours

(would love to know my total RDR 2 time because my gameplay spanned 2018-2019 and I think I spent a lot of Nov-Jan on the game. I'm guess it was well over 100 hours)

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
So it didn't count any of the games i played on ps4 lol.
Apparently i only played one game last year, and that was mass effect 1 on ps3..

Alchemist

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised Destiny 2 is my #1 considering I only started playing it again a few weeks before Shadowkeep dropped

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't read the whole thread so not sure if answered, but anyone know Why the theme codes don't pop up?

I click get rewards, then it shoots me to the top of the page, some blank bar pops out of the side, and then that's it.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Same here - Time played is only 12 hours but I've finished the game lol. Was logged in the whole time (gotta take advantage of that "strand gameplay") but apparently it's only counted approx. 1/4 of my playtime.

Is this a known issue?
Did you play some of those hours after the 10th of December? That was the cut-off date. Mine didn't count Sekiro which I started just after that. Would probably have been in my top 3.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Cool stat wrap up, some interesting tidbits in there.

68 games played
2179 hours
19 platinums (should be 20)
Death Stranding at #1 with 122 hours (should be 140 with the extra platinum after the cutoff)
Days Gone with 96 hours
Sekiro with 77 hours

Okapi

May 31, 2019

I was expecting to see Control third but I forgot I played through Borderlands 2's DLCs this year.

Oct 26, 2017
Daymn I played a lot of Borderlands last year. My top 3:

Borderlands 3 at 343 hours
Borderlands The Handsome Collection at 303 hours
Assassins Creed Odyssey at 148 hours

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Did you play some of those hours after the 10th of December? That was the cut-off date. Mine didn't count Sekiro which I started just after that. Would probably have been in my top 3.
Ooooh probably? That's a shame, though I still can't tell if my stats feel a little off even with that in mind 🤔 Apparently I've played 0 PSVR hours even though I played a ton of No Man's Sky this year (In VR). I'd assume that maybe you could argue that PSN doesn't count it as a PSVR application due to being released as a normal game first, but my best friend has also played 4 or 5 hours of Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted on my account since launch, so...

I'm still confused about this. Hmm.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you my dude

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
4k4BGRZ.png

y9zJxkM.png

Not a big Playstation year for me, but I'm surprised I got 1000 hours of gameplay in. I assume it doesn't count media apps.

Also lol:
53KAdoT.png

That's why I don't subscribe to PS+.

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
I got 464 hours on DMC5 and 116 for RE2. I waited over a decade for these games cut me some slack lol

wombleac

Nov 8, 2017
YxZBwI7.jpg
82 hours in Yakuza 0 and not close to the platinum. Damn those real estate and hostess club games.