• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

This US ONLY btw

Surprise at Bloodborne is so high but I am really surprise at Horizon being higher then Uncharted 4

Posted by NediarPT88

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
BLOODBORNE MADE IT Y'ALL

42d.jpg

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No brainer not to continue marketing deals with COD and Rockstar's games next gen. It's best if they can get timed exclusivity for GTA VI.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
look at Days Gone just killing it lol

of course this is just the US I wonder how it differs in other regions (like MLB for one would be switched with something else)

Bloodborne must be one of those titles that cleans up well in the bargain bins, since it's been $20 for ages. It makes sense, given how excellent its WOM has been ever since it released, but it's definitely proof that for some games, it's definitely a marathon and not a sprint.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Didn't U4 sold almost 20m?

Or there's a mistake or Horizon is a fucking beast

Oct 25, 2017
When they announced Spider-man, I knew it would be big, but NOT THIS FUCKING BIG.

God damn. Sony literally hit a diamond with that one.

And I'm kinda shocked by Horizon beating Uncharted 4. Did not expect that one.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
That all games chart is is not very exciting for me. That exclusive chart is fire though.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Spider-Man, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn overtook Uncharted 4? It was in a good lead not too long ago. I think it sold over 15 million.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
It's incredible that Spidey and Gow are in the top 10 list with multiplatform games included.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I'm happy for all of them, but Horizon, Days Gone, and Spider-Man bring me joy.

Hope Sony doesn't abandon Infamous. The series still has potential.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that this is America only. There's a whole world out there buying games as well.

Also Uncharted 4 was heavily bundled IIRC.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Should probably put "in North America" in the title...
Wonder where those exclusives would fit in the full ranking.

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
Horizon outsold Uncharted 4?

Holy shit that's awesome for Guerilla .

That is what stood out to me too. But I must say that HZD has had some crazy price drops. I mean the price last Xmas was so good I bought it again just to have a digital version.

I am surprised HZD has actually made more money than UC4.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly disappointed in how many entries Call of Duty takes up, but it's popular for a reason after all.

Also really surprised with Days Gone, I knew it sold well, but dayum.